Pacquiao vs. Jeff Horn penciled in for April 22 in Suncorp Stadium Australia

I might go to this, Its not very often we get a fighter of Mannys calibre visit our shofes

Fight will break the UFC record last year in Aussie land 57k
I think it will, its on a long wkend here and brisbane is still hot that time of year so can make a weekend away of it. I was at that ufc and short of hunt's ko and Rousey getting ko really lacked atmosphere. Probably cause it was mid afternoon here so no one was boozed up

So Floyd after beating Pacquiao has nothing left to prove but has to have 1 more fight to end his contract so he takes the easy route and fights Berto and everyone loses their minds.

Pacquiao retires but then comes back from retirement to face Vargas which fair enough it's a tune up fight but now is facing this guy?? This makes no sense and the worst is Pac fans are making excuses for this. The same ones that hated on Floyd for facing Berto. Crawford never asked for 7 million. Pacs team are just ducking him like Canelos team are ducking GGG!

So Floyd after beating Pacquiao has nothing left to prove but has to have 1 more fight to end his contract so he takes the easy route and fights Berto and everyone loses their minds.

Pacquiao retires but then comes back from retirement to face Vargas which fair enough it's a tune up fight but now is facing this guy?? This makes no sense and the worst is Pac fans are making excuses for this. The same ones that hated on Floyd for facing Berto. Crawford never asked for 7 million. Pacs team are just ducking him like Canelos team are ducking GGG!

Man you are really clueless.

Pac just had a fighter of the year nomination for his 2016 year fighting a p4p guy in Bradley and young champ in Vargas.

Horn is the mandatory for the WBO since Tim is #1 and Horn is 2. Horn is also #2 behind Errol Spence in the IBF sanction body.

Learn some facts before you speak, its embarassing.

Fuck.... now they are saying manny hasn't signed because he has only been offered 5 million for this fight. Wtf since when did manny no get big pay days.

Will be upset if he doesn't come

Arum straight pimping out Pac. I mean, I get the feeling Arum just books Paca fight, tells him how much he needs the money and Pac reluctantly accepts

Fuck.... now they are saying manny hasn't signed because he has only been offered 5 million for this fight. Wtf since when did manny no get big pay days.

Will be upset if he doesn't come
!@#$%^&*(

Huge for Austtalia will
Be great for Boxing in Australia

Media here saying queensland government are backing it ( assumes means paying pacs purse) and its signed.

Back