Pacquiao vs. Jeff Horn penciled in for April 22 in Suncorp Stadium Australia

I think it would do 600k on PPV. I don't know how the money breakdowns work, so I can't really say how much they are really worth.

But if Crawford is a non-seller on PPV and Manny sells 300k (6x more) for his worst selling fight, how've does Crawford get $7m? Crawford is not popular enough for that kind of demand.

Crawford seems like a $3.5 million fighter against Pac.

Honestly, Pac vs Crawford should be $15m-$3m fight plus PPV % for both. Go sell the fight, get buys, and both walk with what you wanted.
this is probably the most realistic breakdown possible. Manny fought Vargas and got 300K, Crawford fought Postol and got 50K-60K. Manny should get 5-6 times whatever Crawford gets, roughly speaking.

My first thought, honestly, is Jeff Horn is an opponent that they think Manny can KO, they really want Manny to stop someone. Manny was more famous when he was knocking guys out.

I guess Pacquiao fans and Australian fans? And Brisbane because Horn is from Australia. Fight wise though this is a waste of time and he gains nothing, except for money I guess.
Sydney has a lot of Filipinos and paceman fans. Strange they didn't do it here...

Might fly up to Queensland for this. Fuck hotel gonna be jacked up now

I can tell you plenty over here would be, Pac would be the biggest name to fight over here since... Jack Johnson maybe? And that was over 100 years ago!
In Australia? Sugar Shane & RJJ come to mind

I think it would do 600k on PPV. I don't know how the money breakdowns work, so I can't really say how much they are really worth.

But if Crawford is a non-seller on PPV and Manny sells 300k (6x more) for his worst selling fight, how've does Crawford get $7m? Crawford is not popular enough for that kind of demand.

Crawford seems like a $3.5 million fighter against Pac.

Sort of like Canelo and Golovkin.

Sort of like Canelo and Golovkin.

I actually think Canelo vs Golovkin is a more lucrative fight than Pac vs Crawford. Canelo and Golovkin are both way more popular than Crawford.

I also think Canelo and Golovkin are closer to each other in terms of popularity than Pac and Crawford are. Pac is a superstar, Crawford is just starting to build a fanbase. Canelo is a superstar, and Golovkin is very popular.

I actually think Canelo vs Golovkin is a more lucrative fight than Pac vs Crawford. Canelo and Golovkin are both way more popular than Crawford.

I also think Canelo and Golovkin are closer to each other in terms of popularity than Pac and Crawford are. Pac is a superstar, Crawford is just starting to build a fanbase. Canelo is a superstar, and Golovkin is very popular.
So what, 5 million for Golovkin?

Horn holding a PC in 30 mins, likely to announce its in brisbane after holding off interest from middle east.

So what, 5 million for Golovkin?

I think Canelo should get about double whatever Golovkin gets. I think that the chunk of money that they split will get Golovkin more than $5 million.

Ha ha, forgot about them, they were all over the hill of course (and Pac is not far off I spose).
Yeap wish I could forget RJJ coming over, a loss like green on his record. Fuck sake

Mundine first to TKO sugar Shane ffs lol.

Joke

According to Big D, Arum is pushing for non-PPV boxing but its not guaranteed.

I think Canelo should get about double whatever Golovkin gets. I think that the chunk of money that they split will get Golovkin more than $5 million.
I'm just fucking around.

Back