Pacquiao vs Bradley 2 Official - April 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't act like Pacquiao wasn't whooping that ass before the knockout. That Pac is going to show up and Tim doesn't have that ko power.

I think Pacquiao will win. I thought Manny won the first fight as well.

Don't act like Pacquiao wasn't whooping that ass before the knockout. That Pac is going to show up and Tim doesn't have that ko power.

He was winning but he was getting beat up to or is it that Knock down in the third didnt really happen

wild-card.jpg

1 day away.

I don't know if Provodnikov is carrying extra weight, or if his face always looks that full. He has always struck me as a massive JWW.

I don't know if Provodnikov is carrying extra weight, or if his face always looks that full. He has always struck me as a massive JWW.

That's a classic photo, rally nice.
Also Provo always looks like that, it's the way his face is shaped.

He wasn't "whopping that ass". He was ahead on the scorecards in a competitive fight where both men had managed to hurt the other. Pac benefited on the cards from Marquez being more aggressive than usual; he was also hurt early, and ended up getting kayoed.

It's weird how being ahead on the cards that early in the fight is rewritten as Pacquiao dominating, despite him being knocked down himself. He was ahead on the cards in a competitive fight - that's not "whooping that ass".

I think everyone watching the fight from the first knockdown on.. felt Pac had a gear that JMM couldnt get to...that said, it didn't really matter because JMM timed the perfect counter and that was all she wrote...

but Pac had busted JMM up..broke his nose bad.. it was more than just the score cards.. either way, they fight had to be short.. no way JMM would have made it 12 with that wrecked nose

I didn't think any such thing about the gears, Cracky. I had Pacquiao two points ahead and thought the momentum had really shifted in his favour, but I didn't see him being so far ahead of Marquez in there that there was no way back for him.

In any event, the folk that like to pretend Pacquiao dominated until getting caught with that final punch - and there are such folk - want to overlook how Marquez approached that fight. Marquez was more aggressive than he'd ever been against Pacquiao; he wasn't looking to go twelve rounds. He took more chances and absorbed more damage in pursuit of an opening to end the fight.

I think everyone watching the fight from the first knockdown on.. felt Pac had a gear that JMM couldnt get to...that said, it didn't really matter because JMM timed the perfect counter and that was all she wrote...

but Pac had busted JMM up..broke his nose bad.. it was more than just the score cards.. either way, they fight had to be short.. no way JMM would have made it 12 with that wrecked nose

Meh, PAC was slightly ahead...

..also jmm clearly won the 3rd fight anyway.

I thought Pac was pretty clearly beating Marquez up in that fight. I think a few more rounds and marquez was definitely getting stopped if he hadn't landed that shot.

Watched 24/7 i still think they are brilliant marketing tools.
After watching I have officially become a pactard ... this guy is super amazing as a personality ...I will be rooting for him .
I think Bradley is a super hard worker and he does pose a threat to Pacquiao. Could be the young lion beats the aging lion .

Putting some money on Pac just to make it even more interesting

Prediction : Pac stops Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back