Pacquiao vs Bradley 2 Official - April 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem confused. Bradley is "the champ". Lose or draw, Manny's not "the champ" - he needs to win to be "the champ".

Prepare for the riots to ensue and call you a pactard

Im far from it. I can honestly say im a big fan of pac but tend to root against him but whether i want a certain person to win or not. I want to know who really wins the fight. Not who i want to win

its crazy on how little people care for this fight.

I tried to buy mayweather tickets and it was almost sold out. some cheap seats for $600

The manny vs tim still had seats left for $250.

I think this might not do so well

Bad promotion for a big matchup IMO. Too much dependence on 24/7 I think.

I really just realized this fight was this weekend. I knew it was coming up, but it doesn't feel like big fight week.

I really just realized this fight was this weekend. I knew it was coming up, but it doesn't feel like big fight week.

That's cuz Bradley already won in the face off ;)

That's cuz Bradley already won in the face off ;)

" I dont think he has the fire anymore."

"Ummm.... he is wrong. I still have the fire."

"I don't see the fire."

"The fire is there."

I feel the same way. I was honestly surprised to see the fight not sold out. with a week out. That never used to be the case for a pac fight.

Yeah Wand, bro, you gotta lock this shit up and make a new one. Once it hits 1k mods get pissed if you don't lock it. Just thought I'd warn you incase you didn't see J Mill's post.

Because Tim couldn't crack an egg and Pacquiao(assuming he's the same) has a better then average beard.

At times he looked to have stunned JMM and was able to get some respect with his punches.

I don't believe it will happen - I'm thinking bradley is going to a clear cut UD. Shutting manny out down the last 4 rounds. He has enough pop to hurt manny and perhaps get a tko stoppage(unlikely).

Remember he still a live fish - not an old, faded, or glorified club fighter like past opponents of manny's.

Yeah Wand, bro, you gotta lock this shit up and make a new one. Once it hits 1k mods get pissed if you don't lock it. Just thought I'd warn you incase you didn't see J Mill's post.

Someone else can do it, I don't mind who starts what. Only xgayness cares.

Go pacman. Got 50 on it against batman.

[YT]9E3xLt_LjYQ[/YT]

Bob Arum with the early jab at Richard Stern.

Both guys look ready. I'm psyched for this fight.

putting all on Bradley by Dec

That's what I'm thinking with those odds.

I think it's a coin flip and maybe even favor Pac, but with the odds and it being vcash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back