OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

Surprised they went with back to back support but can't say I'm mad at it. The more supports the better. Now make another tank.

{<redford}
I like it, seems like a tank/support hybrid.
At first glance, seems OP. But I think I say that about every new hero. She's very, very versatile though. She's got a little of everything. Passive healing. Shield. Armor. Close quarters AND range attacking. She can stun. Literally everything. I wonder what her health is.

Here's gameplay, definitely seems OP to me lmao:

No wonder Lord Jeff said she's a meta changing character. She counters dive incredibly hard.

Passive: Inspire - Striking enemies with your Flail heals nearby allies

tenor.gif

Passive: Inspire - Striking enemies with your Flail heals nearby allies

tenor.gif
She can counter charge a Reinhardt and then use her long range flail attack to completely remove him from the fight. If you manage to hit a charge on Tracer you can just delete her instantly. She also has a 195 damage combo.

Played her on PTR. Absolutely OP lmao. Expect changes. Honestly feels more like an attack hero than a support. I'd classify her as the support that keeps the other support alive while pestering the enemy team a bit.

Very fun to play though. Feels a bit similar to how Moira was when she came out. Everyone attacking with her like she was a DPS and not utilizing how she was meant to be used.

But I do like her so far. I can see why Jeff referred to the character as "Meta Changing". She shuts dive the fuck down.

Back