OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

bible-thump.png
The Bastion and Reinhardt shorts are definitely BibleThump worthy.

LUL Made a tweet about chat's reaction when Malik comes on screen and the dude replied xD

Looking more likely that Brigitte will be hero 27. Hopefully her skins are...

Sombra and Mei changes are live. It's now even less fun to play tank.

Doomfist changes too?
The change to his weapon recharge yes.

It's about to be a whole lot less fun to play any character other than Sombra. Supports are going to get farmed with the lessened weapon spread and longer translocate time. Tanks are never going to have abilities or shields and dps are never going to have abilities. Lucio is going to be nearly useless since his current song stops(as does his wallride ability) when he gets hacked.

The change to his weapon recharge yes.

It's about to be a whole lot less fun to play any character other than Sombra. Supports are going to get farmed with the lessened weapon spread and longer translocate time. Tanks are never going to have abilities or shields and dps are never going to have abilities. Lucio is going to be nearly useless since his current song stops(as does his wallride ability) when he gets hacked.
I am not sure sombra is going to be as dominate as some may think.

She has a lot of cool downs to manage and needs to be played very intelligently to get value out of her.

The average player can't pick up sombra and be good with her. She is just too complicated. But people that are at least pretty good with her, will be able to add tremendous value.

I am not sure sombra is going to be as dominate as some may think.

She has a lot of cool downs to manage and needs to be played very intelligently to get value out of her.

The average player can't pick up sombra and be good with her. She is just too complicated. But people that are at least pretty good with her, will be able to add tremendous value.
They made it all easier to manage by giving her an extra five seconds on translocator time. Now you can hunt down a support, who are even easier to one-clip now that her weapon has less spread, or even just spawn camp after your team gets a kill. The only thing I'm sort of excited for Sombra is that Tracer finally has a bit of a hard counter.

Right now with the 15 secs it's not easy to pull off any backline assassinations. It takes almost perfect execution, an extra 5 secs will make it a little easier, but still not easy at all. She is still easy to kill when her trans is on cool down.

Knowing when and who to hack is important too. Also, even with her reduced damage spread, she's not going to be getting any gold's (or silvers too) in damage.. and picking her over someone that does much more reliable damage is a huge risk, betting on that her other utilities combined with tanks/healers picking up the damage slack.

Right now with the 15 secs it's not easy to pull off any backline assassinations. It takes almost perfect execution, an extra 5 secs will make it a little easier, but still not easy at all. She is still easy to kill when her trans is on cool down.

Knowing when and who to hack is important too. Also, even with her reduced damage spread, she's not going to be getting any gold's (or silvers too) in damage.. and picking her over someone that does much more reliable damage is a huge risk, betting on that her other utilities combined with tanks/healers picking up the damage slack.
I think you're making it seem like playing Sombra is a lot harder than it actual is.

I think you're making it seem like playing Sombra is a lot harder than it actual is.
That is my guess, I might be wrong.
I think she will be like genji, too hard for most, super viable for those who can figure her out.

People who have no idea how to play her before, will still suck with her.

The people that are at least pretty good are going to be deadly with sombra.

I don't think it will be a game breaking buff like the Mercy and Bastion buffs were.

Sombra wont have the worst win rate in the game anymore, she'll actually be good, if the player is good with her.

Last edited:
You guys pay attention to the overwatch lure? I haven't watched one video or read on article on the lure/history of a multiplayer without a story mode.

They need to stop being lazy fucks and release more lore. It’s been like a year and a half or some shit and heroes are still answering the overwatch call ffs. We don’t even know what role half the roster is going to play in the role either.

Just played with the new buffs, sombra definitely feels a little better, but Mei, my God is she a bad ass now.

They made it all easier to manage by giving her an extra five seconds on translocator time. Now you can hunt down a support, who are even easier to one-clip now that her weapon has less spread, or even just spawn camp after your team gets a kill. The only thing I'm sort of excited for Sombra is that Tracer finally has a bit of a hard counter.
If you can get a hack on tracer she's completely helpless lol. Complete sitting duck after that given her hp.

Played Mei for the first time in months, wow. She absolutely wrecks people now, got some nasty messages after I kept bullying this one Genji.

Back