Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite is people who have career highs of like 2100 and pretend that everyone sucks except them. It’s always them getting put on shitty teams. Don’t get me wrong it happens but if you’re good enough you’ll climb your way out of gold.

I can get to 2900 if I try hard and play my best tanks and healers, but I prefer Hanzo, Attack Sym and Attack Bastion, so my score stays around 2300.

My superior reflexes let me hover in gold without caring about team comp.

Played with a guy recently who started screaming at me to switch because I was throwing. He didn’t understand I’d been at that SR for like 15 games. I asked if he wanted me to play my good character and carry him.

This goes on until he tells me he was down 600 points because of people like me. I asked him how it was possible to lose 18 consecutive games when your team only has a 5 in 6 chance of a troll / thrower, because you’d never get heads on a coin flip 18 times in a row, especially if it were weighted for tails.

I’ll never forget his crying and screaming. Having someone breakdown because they were told to take personal responsibility is delicious.

I just re-fell in love with Dva. I thought I was a defense matrix bunny, but turns out I am really a rocket in yo face bunny.

I just re-fell in love with Dva. I thought I was a defense matrix bunny, but turns out I am really a rocket in yo face bunny.

As a person who been going junkrat main I hate that fucking rocket shit. That's all Dva's fucking do now is charge and rocket me. Luckily because of Phara's and how useless random groups can be at dealing with her I pretty much have mastered all location for junkrat that involve staying inside a house. So now it's hard as hell to get me with that BS unless I'm out in the open. God help anyone who dares enter a building with Junkrat.

I always have to scream at my teams who want to chase junkrat inside a building or hallway. Just fucking let him be and wait for him to come out, if were pushing the payload just watch our backs he has to come to us not the other way around.

I can get to 2900 if I try hard and play my best tanks and healers, but I prefer Hanzo, Attack Sym and Attack Bastion, so my score stays around 2300.

Played with a guy recently who started screaming at me to switch because I was throwing. He didn’t understand I’d been at that SR for like 15 games. I asked if he wanted me to play my good character and carry him.

This goes on until he tells me he was down 600 points because of people like me. I asked him how it was possible to lose 18 consecutive games when your team only has a 5 in 6 chance of a troll / thrower, because you’d never get heads on a coin flip 18 times in a row, especially if it were weighted for tails.

I’ll never forget his crying and screaming. Having someone breakdown because they were told to take personal responsibility is delicious.

I feel like I've been running into more and more people like this. We had one guy who was like level 500 who said he was going to throw unless our attack symettra changed after we failed the first push and the enemy captured the point. We managed to get the point back and get to 60% without his help but eventually lost. The next game I guess after seeing how well we did he decides to start playing we don't win. He says we deserved to lose even though the attack sym already changed after the first game.

I don't get people who refuse to play. This is a video game. You'd rather not play at all and just leave the game there? I can get leaving, if your going to lose or think you are and don't want to waste the precious time you have in your day I can understand that. I think it's a dick move but I get it. Staying in the game and just sitting at base though? Come on.

I'm curious, why not just do Quick Play?

I'm curious, why not just do Quick Play?

For me QP is not the same as Comp. If it was exactly the same (minus the SR) I would easily do it but it's not. When people can just come and go as they please it's not fun because people will leave when they are losing. On top of that you don't get to go against the same team again, if you don't push the payload all the way you lose even if the other team wouldn't have been able to push it as far.

For me QP is not the same as Comp. If it was exactly the same (minus the SR) I would easily do it but it's not. When people can just come and go as they please it's not fun because people will leave when they are losing. On top of that you don't get to go against the same team again, if you don't push the payload all the way you lose even if the other team wouldn't have been able to push it as far.
I understand that QP isn't the same as comp(it's pretty fuckin' close with all the trolls and throwers these days though). I mean, if I wanted to go battle angel and just use Mercy's blaster or dps Ana and see how many kills I can get I won't do it in comp and force 5 other people to suffer so that I can fuck around, I'd do that shit in QP or DM.

As a person who been going junkrat main I hate that fucking rocket shit. That's all Dva's fucking do now is charge and rocket me. Luckily because of Phara's and how useless random groups can be at dealing with her I pretty much have mastered all location for junkrat that involve staying inside a house. So now it's hard as hell to get me with that BS unless I'm out in the open. God help anyone who dares enter a building with Junkrat.

I always have to scream at my teams who want to chase junkrat inside a building or hallway. Just fucking let him be and wait for him to come out, if were pushing the payload just watch our backs he has to come to us not the other way around.
I even catch myself following a junkrat into a small area and saying, "why the h did I just do that?"

I got out of gold because I am slowly making better descions that seem obvious, but aren't always in the heat of the battle.

I’ve been playing Hanzo recently. It’s pretty fun.

I’ve been playing Hanzo recently. It’s pretty fun.
Welcome to the Hanzo master race, you’re teammates will be tilted but you won’t care. You’ll be laughing all the way to POTG. GG easy noobs.

I feel like I've been running into more and more people like this. We had one guy who was like level 500 who said he was going to throw unless our attack symettra changed after we failed the first push and the enemy captured the point. We managed to get the point back and get to 60% without his help but eventually lost. The next game I guess after seeing how well we did he decides to start playing we don't win. He says we deserved to lose even though the attack sym already changed after the first game.

I don't get people who refuse to play. This is a video game. You'd rather not play at all and just leave the game there? I can get leaving, if your going to lose or think you are and don't want to waste the precious time you have in your day I can understand that. I think it's a dick move but I get it. Staying in the game and just sitting at base though? Come on.
I was an above average League player for a long time, and nothing tilted me like people (cough, ADCs) who would die once and then sit in spawn and talk shit about how they didn't get Heals/Peel/Hugs from Daddy. Like, you're in the game anyway, why aren't you playing? I blame the young folk.

My poorly-timed ULT would've been a waste, but instead became my first comp Moira POTG thanks to Zarya's assist.

My poorly-timed ULT would've been a waste, but instead became my first comp Moira POTG thanks to Zarya's assist.

It's so unfair how Zarya basically gets POTG for people but never gets it herself for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back