Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow didn't know a Winston bubble could stop it as well. Good to know.
From what I understand anything that breaks line-of-sight will stop it. So Reinhardt shields, Winston bubble, and Orisa shield too. A lot of people seem to not know this but all those things will also stop things like Transcendence by Zenyatta and Beat Drop by Lucio. If an enemy Zen is using Transcendence you can cut off his teammates by using the bubble or shields and they won't get healing anymore and they'll straight up block them from getting Beat.

This last game, had a bastion who never entered sentry mode and an Orisa who ran off the point as soon as the enemy pushed and hid in another room.

Worst. Playerbase. Ever.

First Moira POTG,

She's fast, I'll give her that much, add teleportation to the mix and she's difficult to keep track of. I'm glad they added a damn healer though,

Moira is a lot of fun. Can't wait till they bring her to comp.
today is the day!

With the 'new' Mercy it seems like you're picking her strictly for the strength of her double resurrect during Valkyrie. Most of the time you're not going to be able to get off her rez unless it's a super safe spot or your whole team is there to support you. If Mercy gets flash banged, hooked, slept, stunned, or even if a Winston puts a bubble and breaks line-of-sight from Mercy to the intended rez target it takes her cooldown.
not true. I still get 10+ rezzes off a match

Moira makes things more chaotic at almost all times. If you don't have a D'va there's constantly orbs floating around stealing your health.

Moira makes things more chaotic at almost all times. If you don't have a D'va there's constantly orbs floating around stealing your health.

So far I don't really care much for the character but I also haven't tried her out yet either.

Some people have been reporting fps problems since Moira went live and she seems to be the cause of it. If two Moiras are ulting at the same time the frames take a huge hit if you don't have a really good gpu.

This last game, had a bastion who never entered sentry mode and an Orisa who ran off the point as soon as the enemy pushed and hid in another room.

Worst. Playerbase. Ever.

Being in sentry mode is a mistake for bastion most of the time. It's only good in two situations:

You have Reinhart or Orisa and their not being overwhelmed.

Your team was flanked by a non-shield tank.

You don't need to be in sentry mode to shoot Pharah or Tracer, and it doesn't help you to do so. His spread is much better in soldier mode and his damage isn't bad.

I just walk around unless I'm focusing down a tank at the start of a fight or when Winston / D'va jump on someone near me.

That's it.

Did I ever tell y'all about the time I was playing comp and we were on attack in Kings row.. and me and widow were waiting up top for the game to start.

So anyways the enemy reaper teleports to the window and we start emoting at each other. He does the cut throat emote and his head kind sticks through on our side and our widow kills him seocnds before the game starts.

It was hilarious

Last edited:
Lol I swear some is yous guys just constantly bitch about getting rekt. Get gud.

These guys don’t bitch even half as much as you’d expect from the average Overwatch player.

These guys don’t bitch even half as much as you’d expect from the average Overwatch player.

My favorite is people who have career highs of like 2100 and pretend that everyone sucks except them. It’s always them getting put on shitty teams. Don’t get me wrong it happens but if you’re good enough you’ll climb your way out of gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back