Overeem etc... Why the Dutch are the Dutch

Overeem is black and British. His body's got nothing to do with being Dutch.

His African genes give him explosiveness, long limbs and low body fat (and small head?) typical Northern Europeans have higher fat percentage to survive in the cold. A lean guy like Reem would not have survived successfully there in the old days of low technology.

His British genes give him the propensity to talking shit: either fancy or vulgar, the British go out of their way to put on a verbal display: look at all the their fighters: Dan Hardy, Bisping, that brawler on TUF (?), Daley, David Haye. They talk their heads off and get themselves in trouble.

Overeem is black and British. His body's got nothing to do with being Dutch.

His African genes give him explosiveness, long limbs and low body fat (and small head?) typical Northern Europeans have higher fat percentage to survive in the cold. A lean guy like Reem would not have survived successfully there in the old days of low technology.

His British genes give him the propensity to talking shit: either fancy or vulgar, the British go out of their way to put on a verbal display: look at all the their fighters: Dan Hardy, Bisping, that brawler on TUF (?), Daley, David Haye. They talk their heads off and get themselves in trouble.

He's already been proven to be half-dutch. It's been stated numerous times already.

Hahaha nice...

I have to say that this line here...was pure gold.

Oh...and if you read everything using Reems voice, TS posts are even better.

i have these old VHS video tapes with early fights from Overeem here... back then he was just a teen coming in with an inflated hammer as "Alistair the hammer Overeem". In his post fight interviews his voice was so f%$#ing high pitched i had the impression his balls were cut off. It was pretty funny to everyone, a guy that dangerous talking like a little child. The voice you know is just his deep mature notorious b.i.g. voice... which is still high by the way.

All this... i would never ever say it to his face. Just to be honest.

I used to work at a hotel and I checked in this german guy at the front desk. I looked at his passport and it said "deutchland" and I didn't know at this point in time that deutchland (sp?) is what germans call germany. So I was making small talk and was like, "So... You are dutch huh?" and he got super offended and was all, "I.... AM.... GERMAN!!!!"

Do germans not like dutch people or what?

There is no need for being racist. In Holland we firmly believe that everyone who lives in Holland is Dutch and therfore is entitled to also use our genetics.

You're either a troll or a 12 year old kid. You can't let someone use your genetics LOL.

I used to work at a hotel and I checked in this german guy at the front desk. I looked at his passport and it said "deutchland" and I didn't know at this point in time that deutchland (sp?) is what germans call germany. So I was making small talk and was like, "So... You are dutch huh?" and he got super offended and was all, "I.... AM.... GERMAN!!!!"

Do germans not like dutch people or what?

You're either a troll or a 12 year old kid. You can't let someone use your genetics LOL.

You're either a retard or a 12 year old kid if you even considered that not being trolling LOL.

i was going to make another thread but this will do. the dutch are responsible for many great innovations and things, innovations and things i will list below...

the dutch oven
ronald reagan claims to be dutch
dutch harbor is in alaska
the dutch open is a now defunct tennis tournament
the magazine company called"dutch" is made in canada
al bundy(not related to ted bundy) stared in 1991 comedy titled "dutch"

i was going to make another thread but this will do. the dutch are responsible for many great innovations and things, innovations and things i will list below...

the dutch oven
ronald reagan claims to be dutch
dutch harbor is in alaska
the dutch open is a now defunct tennis tournament
the magazine company called"dutch" is made in canada
al bundy(not related to ted bundy) stared in 1991 comedy titled "dutch"

Or when you go on a date and go "dutch" and split the bill.

Fuck that "man pays all" bs!

anyone notice a lot of the "Dutch" kickboxers are either Africans or Arabic? and they are a mile long. what's up with that?

Overeem isn't genetically Dutch, he is black lol.
And the dutch were like the smallest european people in the middle ages, they got bigger because of better nutrition in modern times.
Papal guards were Swiss and they still are.

Bro Overeem's mom was Dutch, he's of mixed ancestry. It isn't hard to believe that he got his height from his mother's side considering his father was Jamaican (who aren't renowned for their height).

anyone notice a lot of the "Dutch" kickboxers are either Africans or Arabic? and they are a mile long. what's up with that?

Most black fighters are either Surinam or from the Dutch Antilles. Most "arabs" are either Maroccan or Turkish (like Saki)

I subsist off of meat, potatoes, and vegetables too. I must be doing it wrong.

I'm sure you have different views on racial superiority ya little cuckold

lolwut.jpg

Still, kinda insensitive to joke about a Dutch guy being Hitler seeing as the Nazis starved tens of thousands of Dutch to death at the end of WWII for their lack of collaboration...:rolleyes:

Insensitive? Now this must be trolling, saying that jokes about something that happened over 70 years ago is considered insensitive. Too soon?

Most black fighters are either Surinam or from the Dutch Antilles. Most "arabs" are either Maroccan or Turkish (like Saki)

Cool deal, how do you explain the Moroccan or Turkish connection?

Cool deal, how do you explain the Moroccan or Turkish connection?

In the '70 and '80 a lot of Maroccan and Turkish immigrants came to Holland for work. Nowadays over 50% of Hollands biggest cities inhabitants are non Dutch, mainly from Suriname and the Dutch Antilles as former colonies and Maroccan and Turkish via work. The last years also a LOT of immigrant came from Poland and Bulgaria.

In the '70 and '80 a lot of Maroccan and Turkish immigrants came to Holland for work. Nowadays over 50% of Hollands biggest cities inhabitants are non Dutch, mainly from Suriname and the Dutch Antilles as former colonies and Maroccan and Turkish via work. The last years also a LOT of immigrant came from Poland and Bulgaria.

must be such a favorable place for so many wanting to come - or they like potatoes

Back