Otto Warmbier, who was released from NK prison last week, is dead [RIP] [crooked Kim]

I did not blanket all white people. I referred to the caucasoid as "he" on more than 1 occasion. I also called him "the caucasoid", it's singular. Read what I actually posted rather than following your own misinterpretation.

I use the word caucasoid to describe whites, thats who. What does my race have to do with anything?
Are you a negroid?

Your emotions getting the best of you.

What does Gardner or Rodriguez have to do with Otto other than you are outraged they weren't discussed here as much...?

The part where being killed while under state custody isnt something that you can really call North Korea evil for.

Also my emotions are perfectly fine, im not the one that its outraged over a literal nothing.

The part where being killed while under state custody isnt something that you can really call North Korea evil for.

Also my emotions are perfectly fine, im not the one that its outraged over a literal nothing.
Didn't call NK evil over that.

I'm just not disillusioned like you to equate this story with Eric Gardner who IS (can't refute it bub) a career criminal.

Both didn't deserve to die for what they did and that's where the comparison starts and ends.

What was your point in bringing up Gardner and any other non-relevant case to associate this story with?

What was your point in bringing up Gardner and any other non-relevant case to associate this story with?
Probably that no one gave a shit about Gardner and everyone cares about this kid because of potentially 2 reasons:

1.) Gardner was black and this kid was white

2.) Cops killed Gardner and NK, the Boogeyman, killed the kid

Didn't call NK evil over that.

I'm just not disillusioned like you to equate this story with Eric Gardner who IS (can't refute it bub) a career criminal.

Both didn't deserve to die for what they did and that's where the comparison starts and ends.

My point was the same as usual, this is a nothing, an American got killed while in custody on a shitty nation due to who knows what but most likely gross negligence.

I get more pissed at people being sentenced to death over drugs.

"The audacity of the caucasoid" implies to white people, not a white person.

Why do you refer to white people as caucasoid lol? How about other races, what do you refer them as?
Are you black?

You're clutching at straws. I've already told you what I meant by it. Accept it and move on. Trust me, if I meant all caucasoids, then I would have no problem with saying it.

Why are you concerned with what a random person in internet land refers to whites as?

Probably that no one gave a shit about Gardner and everyone cares about this kid because of potentially 2 reasons:

1.) Gardner was black and this kid was white

2.) Cops killed Gardner and NK, the Boogeyman, killed the kid
Thank you for telling me the intentions behind Rod's reason for bringing up Gardner (i already knew but he didn't have the balls to say it).

RACISMS!!

Very tragic but let's not act like the Obama administration isn't a bit at fault here either. Basically left him for dead until Trump came along and got things into motion.

What did Trump do in order for him to be released?

You're clutching at straws. I've already told you what I meant by it. Accept it and move on. Trust me, if I meant all caucasoids, then I would have no problem with saying it.

Why are you concerned with what a random person in internet land refers to whites as?
Lol we already know your race.

I dont think they intentionally did whatever happened to him. Dead hostages are of very little value, well except for Israel.

What is the whole story with this guy? (That is known?) why was he there?

What is the whole story with this guy? (That is known?) why was he there?
run while you still can!

Stupid college kid was visiting China and decided to visit N Korea through a Chinese company. Tried to steal a propaganda sign from inside of a hotel and they gave him a 15 year (I think) sentence.

run while you still can!

Stupid college kid was visiting China and decided to visit N Korea through a Chinese company. Tried to steal a propaganda sign from inside of a hotel and they gave him a 15 year (I think) sentence.

Run? I fear nothing and no man!

run while you still can!

Stay vile.

What's your problem this time?

I wouldn't call someone 'stupid' a day after they tragically passed away after being unjustly sentenced, imprisoned, and put into a coma. But that's just me.

Back