Otto Warmbier, who was released from NK prison last week, is dead [RIP] [crooked Kim]

Sad case, but the USA whining about it is ironic.
Haven't they done worse things?

I brought up Eric Gardner because of the character assassination and victim blaming that he was subjected to in this forum.

If you dont like that example then Luis Rodriguez is another case, in Rodriguez case he wasnt a criminal or anything the police just assumed he was a criminal and then followed "regular procedure" to stack 4 grown ass men over him (800 pounds maybe) and then ask him to stop resisting as the instinctive drowning response kicks in.

You are the one that made this about race, if you think Rodriguez is too brown for your like, then i may look for someone else who had been brutalized by the state in America.

What was the race of that guy who was left over a weekend in jail without food or water again?

Also the doctors said there was no sign of trauma or disease on Otto.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...less-man-kelly-thomas-20151123-story,amp.html

Why not use this one?

Oh wait, literally nothing you are trying to compare, COMPARES.

"But this case is nothing."

You are wrong about literally everything in your posts.

So how did Otto slip into a coma? I'm sure he was treated kindly, because that's what NK is known for.

So really though, maybe we have an communication problem here with your google translate, but what is the point of comparing apples to pineapples here?

Gardner was also 350 lbs,probably had a blood cholesterol count of KFC,and had 30 other arrests inc felony assault and grand larceny.

He was out on bail for 4 crimes and once he was arrested he committed a felony by resisting arrest and violating his bail on the 4 other counts.

In closing,a fat more than 30 time felon,was being arrested for felony bail violation resisted arrest and due to his being a huge fat unhealthy person died fighting the police.

violin-steve-buscemi.gif

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/eric-garner-chokehold-grand-jury-police/2014/12/04/id/611058/
Darwinism in action.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...less-man-kelly-thomas-20151123-story,amp.html

Why not use this one?

Oh wait, literally nothing you are trying to compare, COMPARES.

"But this case is nothing."

You are wrong about literally everything in your posts.

So how did Otto slip into a coma? I'm sure he was treated kindly, because that's what NK is known for.

So really though, maybe we have an communication problem here with your google translate, but what is the point of comparing apples to pineapples here?

I would not use Kelly Thomas because i consider his murder to be intentional, not a fuck up. North Korea certainly doesnt treats people good, but it does treats its bargaining chips decently enough.

Im 100% they fucked up and hoped the kid would recover, it didnt, so they released him to not make his death look even more suspicious.

Natural selection.

giphy.gif

See you cant even get that right.

Thats not natural selection, since Garner had kids and said kids got a 5 million dollar settlement.

So actually its the opposite, Garner ensured the survival of his off-spring through his death.

I would not use Kelly Thomas because i consider his murder to be intentional, not a fuck up. North Korea certainly doesnt treats people good, but it does treats its bargaining chips decently enough.

Im 100% they fucked up and hoped the kid would recover, it didnt, so they released him to not make his death look even more suspicious.
Then why did you bring up Rodriguez or the case of someone left in jail without food or water?

My goodness you are just clawing to argue regardless of being outwitted and proven that you're just race baiting.

Zero correlation between Gardner and Otto. None, the cases aren't similar at all. You wanted something though out of bringing it up... hmm wonder what it was?

Then why did you bring up Rodriguez or the case of someone left in jail without food or water?

My goodness you are just clawing to argue regardless of being outwitted and proven that you're just race baiting.

Zero correlation between Gardner and Otto. None, the cases aren't similar at all. You wanted something though out of bringing it up... hmm wonder what it was?

Holy shit, you still accuse me of race baiting despite the fact that you are the one who brought race in this? Also Kelly Thomas was beat up, Otto wasnt.

I brought Garner because it was a visible example of someone who died through restraining.

Rodriguez was brought because you guys went back into character assassination mode.

Gardner and Otto have similar cause of death and they were both killed by incompetent state actors.

That's not what you said in your original post. You blanketed all white people with the 'caucasoid' comment.

Who even uses a term like 'caucasoid' anyways when describing a race? Weird shit... are you Asian?

I did not blanket all white people. I referred to the caucasoid as "he" on more than 1 occasion. I also called him "the caucasoid", it's singular. Read what I actually posted rather than following your own misinterpretation.

I use the word caucasoid to describe whites, thats who. What does my race have to do with anything?

Holy shit, you still accuse me of race baiting despite the fact that you are the one who brought race in this? Also Kelly Thomas was beat up, Otto wasnt.

I brought Garner because it was a visible example of someone who died through restraining.

Rodriguez was brought because you guys went back into character assassination mode.

Gardner and Otto have similar cause of death and they were both killed by incompetent state actors.
You implied there wasn't enough outrage here over Gardner lol. Outrage? Really?

Holy shit you're still trying to compare Gardner/Otto... like, they both even died differently. Literally there are no comparisons. Lold at state actors... yes one is a international incarceration by a hostile country over a young man who or may not have taken a fucking poster, the other is a bad choke on a older, very overweight, career criminal selling cigarettes.

By your definition for comparison, why isn't there enough outrage here over Michael Jackson's death? The state actor overdosed Michael, wrongfully! Wtf gives Sherdog!

Your argument sucks, is stupid and you should be ashamed.

Retard is dead. And everyone cries about retard being dead.

But did any1 forced him to sit his ass in a plane to a very strict country and yet be stupid enough to commit even smallest crime KNOWING that he may be punish severely?

I say good riddance. Let it be a warning for the others like minded.
Yes he's an idiot he made an mistake we all make mistakes

Deserved to die?

Trump needs to do something he'd have a lot of support especially from us the U.K.

We would annhihalte them and the world would be better off

You implied there wasn't enough outrage here over Gardner lol. Outrage? Really?

Holy shit you're still trying to compare Gardner/Otto... like, they both even died differently. Literally there are no comparisons. Lold at state actors... yes one is a international incarceration by a hostile country over a young man who or may not have taken a fucking poster, the other is a bad choke on a older, very overweight, career criminal selling cigarettes.

By your definition for comparison, why isn't there enough outrage here over Michael Jackson's death? The state actor overdosed Michael, wrongfully! Wtf gives Sherdog!

Your argument sucks, is stupid and you should be ashamed.

Why are you so fixated on Garner? because your entire argument orbits around the race issue.

You bring race and then try it hard to keep it about race, sad.

Rodriguez was an adult who just wanted to take his wife and daughter to the movies who was 100% innocent, then he was killed by the police over regular procedure (apparently 4 adults cant restrain an unarmed non-combative middle aged individual without killing him), his wife and daughter lost the bread-winner and the state didnt even gave them a penny.

Thats IMO worse than what happened to Otto.

See you cant even get that right.

Thats not natural selection, since Garner had kids and said kids got a 5 million dollar settlement.

So actually its the opposite, Garner ensured the survival of his off-spring through his death.
WTF are you even talking about man? I was done with this convo 3 posts ago yet you keep going and going and going. Is this how you "win" arguments? You bore the person to death? We get it you are hung up on Garner and any black vs police situation.(thats clear with your posting history) Good for you chief (high fives) I made my post and dont need to follow it up with 7 other smaller crappier ones.

covfefe.gif

bey.gif

WTF are you even talking about man? I was done with this convo 3 posts ago yet you keep going and going and going. Is this how you "win" arguments? You bore the person to death? We get it you are hung up on Garner and any black vs police situation.(thats clear with your posting history) Good for you chief (high fives) I made my post and dont need to follow it up with 7 other smaller crappier ones.

covfefe.gif

bey.gif

The only ones who were talking about race were you and Palis dude. Excusatio non petita.

Then you try to go out by failing miserably at understanding the basic concept of natural selection.

Why are you so fixated on Garner? because your entire argument orbits around the race issue.

You bring race and then try it hard to keep it about race, sad.

Rodriguez was an adult who just wanted to take his wife and daughter to the movies who was 100% innocent, then he was killed by the police over regular procedure (apparently 4 adults cant restrain an unarmed non-combative middle aged individual without killing him), his wife and daughter lost the bread-winner and the state didnt even gave them a penny.

Thats IMO worse than what happened to Otto.
Your emotions getting the best of you.

What does Gardner or Rodriguez have to do with Otto other than you are outraged they weren't discussed here as much...?

I did not blanket all white people. I referred to the caucasoid as "he" on more than 1 occasion. I also called him "the caucasoid", it's singular. Read what I actually posted rather than following your own misinterpretation.

I use the word caucasoid to describe whites, thats who. What does my race have to do with anything?
"The audacity of the caucasoid" implies to white people, not a white person.

Why do you refer to white people as caucasoid lol? How about other races, what do you refer them as?

Are you black?

Back