Other than his resume,gsp did one more thing that make him the goat

GSP lost in Title Fights though, not to some low level guys. I agree with what you're saying though. I don't think Silva's unavenged losses hurt his legacy. BUT, if GSP wasn't able to avenge his two very high profile losses, that would very much hurt his legacy

Serra is kinda low level tho.

He lost once in his prime. His first loss was in his 7th bout against Matt freakin Hughes when he was still an mma baby
And i remember he was taking it to Hughes in that fight, no one at that time, was able to do to Hughes what GSP did, but Hughes caught him in that cross-face, which he is very slick and quick at pulling off that move, seen him do it to a few fighters, ahhhh the good old days.

Gsp should challenge hendricks at ww,just for the weigh in lols alone

He lost once in his prime. His first loss was in his 7th bout against Matt freakin Hughes when he was still an mma baby
So you’re saying he legitimately got finished in his prime. Easy to avenge a loss (or two) when your in your prime

''Avenge all his loss''
I don't remember when he avenged the Hendricks loss.
giphy.gif

Jones never avenged defeats because he has no legitimate losses.

Jones=GOAT

He is also a known cheater and his entire career is a farce. Don’t even try to argue because you’re wrong and I’m right.

Not only was Hendricks juiced, he was motivated and in his prime.

GSP was at the end of his run and didn't even want to be there. It was just another title defense for him. Rumors had already been floating around about him retiring after that fight.

Reported

Jones never avenged defeats because he has no legitimate losses.

Jones=GOAT

He popped twice, so he did´t avenge his lost to USADA. And he did´t avenge his lost to Hamill.

is that he avenge his loss unlike other goats contender.not only that he dominated them in the rematch.
Defended the title 9 times
Best resume in mma history.
Avenge all his loss
One of the Most skilled fighter in mma history
2 division title holder

Conor is 1-1 vs Nate. And Conor won the last fight.. thats means he avenge the lost and is better than Nate???? even when Nate finish him in the first fight???

GSP is the goat for me. I could have seen an argument for Anderson or Jones but since they have tested positive I don't give them that spot.

He is also a known cheater and his entire career is a farce. Don’t even try to argue because you’re wrong and I’m right.
Don’t care, sport was built on PEDs.

Jones has been dominating steroid users his whole career. GOAT

Back