Other than his resume,gsp did one more thing that make him the goat

still butthurt?

that was long time ago

Why would I be butt hurt? GSP got the W and no matter how loud and long you cry foul, history will remain the same.

Hendricks can barely make MW and has somehow lost all of his knockout power, weird eh?

is that he avenge his loss unlike other goats contender.not only that he dominated them in the rematch.
Defended the title 9 times
Best resume in mma history.
Avenge all his loss
One of the Most skilled fighter in mma history
2 division title holder
20171104_1143_Michael_Bisping_vs_Georges_St-Pierre.0.0.jpg

GSP might not have had the opportunity to avenge his loss to Serra if Serra hadn't dropped out of his fight with Hughes. I'm glad Serra did though because it allowed GSP to get another quality win over Hughes and allowed him to smash Serra and regain his soul.

Avenging all losses isn't important unless the opponent is ranked above you or is a champ but then you have to earn your shot which some of the GOAT contenders will never do.

Why would I be butt hurt? GSP got the W and no matter how loud and long you cry foul, history will remain the same.

Hendricks can barely make MW and has somehow lost all of his knockout power, weird eh?
i don´t care about hendricks, not emotionaly invested on him

he still beat your boy and retired him

i don´t care about hendricks, not emotionaly invested on him

he still beat your boy and retired him
Again, as I stated before in the other thread how sad it is that GSP haters literally have to refused documented evidence that what they're saying is wrong. GSP has the win. And was gonna retire win or lose Playboy. You sure seem emotionally invested in GSP to literally refuse to accept reality(facts) as to what really happened.

Back