Opinion: What's the Scariest Thing That's Happened in the Last Year of Politics?

1. Well, how many wars did we have in Europe after Nationalism?
It is not about giving up sovereignty or Immigrants you don't need Nationalism to counter those.
2. Center-right politicians will be fine for that.
Nationalism will make Europen nations advisories. So now we would not just have to fight all the Muslims but each other as well.
3. That is why Putin support the nationalist parties. He hopes that some countries will look to Russia for help in order to deal with Germany or France under a Nationalist government.
1. When one group of people control the land, is no reason for war.

2. I thought Merkel was center right? I know in America, our center right doesn't do shit. We went from 89% white European to (what's going to be) 40% from 1970-2040. Hope your grandchildren enjoy their Islamic Germany!

3. I could care less who Putin supports. If our politicians didn't want advancing nationalist tendencies, they would've stopped the Kalergites from implementing the Pan-Europa movement. It's genocide, plain and simple. Intentionally designed as such.

Remember the boiling frog analogy?

Ask yourself this: If international bankers did win the war and wanted to wipe out the European people, how would they go about doing it? What would the world look like today, given they rely on the people acting as useful idiots?

This is so stupid. How long has he worked at what salary ? Bernie isnt some communist who said no one cant be rich or have nice shit he just said the wealthy should pay a little more in taxes

It doesnt seem that unreasonable to me really .

Might not be the fairest thing on earth but ballers like you and bernie and hillary could all give a little more to help keep this country from crashing. I know you dont want to pay for some bum to leech and get drunk all day and sell snap for dope but what about things like water pipes and brides and all that infrastructure we built when our govt was slightly less corrupt and stole the money by doing jobs and overcharging instead of just stealing? I could go on but im sure you get the point.

Jesus Christ the man never took a vow of poverty has been a civil servant his whole life just watched an election crash that he knows he could have won and is getting up there in the years ...... Let him bang bro
It wasn't "a little more", he was promising $32 trillion worth of medical insurance plus whatever it would cost to pay everyone's college tuition. That's a shitload more and has to come from somewhere.

Just because he's old doesn't mean he's worked a long time. He didn't have a full-time job till he was 40 and all the money he's made since then has come from tax revenue and his wife giving herself a $200,000 severance package for bankrupting a college.

Nobody minds infrastructure, it's all the social programs he was offering. I also think paying for brides with tax money sounds a little creepy.

What bothers me most is the bubble world that has really gotten out of hand . Neither side is interested in the truth of whats best they just want to spite each other. One crook lost for another to win and many acted like it was some kind of cause for celebration.

I am bothered by my loss of faith over the years in the dnc. I still hold true to my same values its just that i am not sure the democrats do. They new Hillary was shady and you know she forced not having Biden a vice pres from a semi successful presidency run no liz who everyone loves and Bernie who she new would get some shine but who she believed she could smash in the end. Turned out that no one likes Hillary something we all know and she had to get shady to win. We were supposed to ignore every fucked up thing we know about her and vote for her not because she had big plans but because she felt entitled and that it was her turn. A fair point i think platformwise we woud have been better of if Hillary won by a little but it was fucked up as hell that the DNC backed us into a corner and made us vote for her. I could go on but I could write a book on my feelings on this subject.

The stubborn picking of sides. Yeah, yeah, it's nothing new, but it seems to have become more pronounced. People are picking teams and blindly following their ideologies off a cliff due to frustration which leads to inflexible thinking. Identity politics, and the reaction to it is making people dig in more than before at the expense of realizing we have more in common than not.

I know it's nothing specific, but we're heading backwards it seems.

1. When one group of people control the land, is no reason for war.

The issue is that two different nations claim the same territories. That is why there is war.
Europe is not like the US where you have clear borders with Mexico and Canada.
Europe has been fighting each other 1000's of years. Lots of border changes and mixed ethnicities, languages, cultures etc.
We are either partners of we are adversaries.

2. I thought Merkel was center right? I know in America, our center right doesn't do shit. We went from 89% white European to (what's going to be) 40% from 1970-2040. Hope your grandchildren enjoy their Islamic Germany!

Well, my grandchildren will be half Thai. So they would not be white European.
Yeah, Merkel is center right also not on the refugee and migrant crisis.
Simply enforcing the laws Germany has on the books would be enough to solve the situation.

3. I could care less who Putin supports. If our politicians didn't want advancing nationalist tendencies, they would've stopped the Kalergites from implementing the Pan-Europa movement. It's genocide, plain and simple. Intentionally designed as such.

Churchill and Rosevelt thought the same about Stalin. They didn't care either until it was too late.

That's not really specific to this election though. It's always just pep talks, empty slogans and hollow promises. It's make America Great Again, Hope and Change, Yes we can, I'm with her, and Stronger Together. The fuck do any of these even mean?

I'd say Bernie Sanders having any support at all is probably the craziest. He's actually the only one in recent memory who was offering specific policy, and it was to steal as much money as possible from anyone who has it and just start passing it around after skimming some off for himself to buy more houses and Audi R8s.

Here's Mr. "Man of the people that we should all trust to spend our money for us".
C4GQVUNW8AAZtai.jpg

Also finding out how many people are opposed to free speech and are willing to mob together to physically attack people if they don't agree with them.

Also that our media colludes with candidates to try to control elections, the intel community who aren't elected and aren't accountable to anyone can just start spying on citizens, judges can now base decisions on personal politics and hunches.

^^^ It is this unequivocally. We literally just dodged communism. The truly scary part is that he wasn't even covert about it. He paraded as being a man of the people but his life history and policy points were dead giveaways. Even his supporters said that his extreme stuff would never pass congress so we shouldn't worry about it.

And besides, he is a scumbag and a liar. He has 3 houses now just for him and his wife and he payed only 13% in taxes. Anyone who thinks he wouldn't be shaking down every small business owner for 50%+ in taxes to pay for his free-college-for-everyone plan should have their voting privileges revoked.

1. Well, my grandchildren will be half Thai. So they would not be white European.

2. Churchill and Rosevelt thought the same about Stalin. They didn't care either until it was too late.
1. You don't have to get behind it. I understand people enjoy multiculturalism. Understand not all of us embrace the ethnic cleansing. For those of us that think our people have a right to exist, let us form our own nation or at least support us in forming our own separate nation. You people can't with a good heart keep calling us racist for merely wanting to exist.

Genocide is intentional action to destroy a people (usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group) in whole or in part.

2. Stalin was controlled by the same bankers Churchill and Roosevelt were. I can prove this. If you're interested, send me a PM.

It wasn't "a little more", he was promising $32 trillion worth of medical insurance plus whatever it would cost to pay everyone's college tuition. That's a shitload more and has to come from somewhere.

Yea we have had the very top reaping the benefits of upward wealth redistribution for a very long time. Its actually one of the reasons why we are in so many of the jams we find ourselves in. America was great and did great things when the rich payed really high taxes . If you are asking me if I think we should go back to that I think we should. And acting like the super rich wont still be super rich is hyperbole at best .

Just because he's old doesn't mean he's worked a long time. He didn't have a full-time job till he was 40 and all the money he's made since then has come from tax revenue and his wife giving herself a $200,000 severance package for bankrupting a college.

Oh so 30 plus years. How many as a senator ? What do they make again? You are full of it really buddy

I guess the most scariest thing is (assuming scary = shockingly bad) is how there are still these horrible leaders in charge of most Western European countries leading their population off of a cliff. To me it's a shock for example that Merkel is not polling single digits.

I would have thought after Brexit and Trump then the path to freedom for these countries would be clearer.

Yea we have had the very top reaping the benefits of upward wealth redistribution for a very long time. Its actually one of the reasons why we are in so many of the jams we find ourselves in. America was great and did great things when the rich payed really high taxes . If you are asking me if I think we should go back to that I think we should. And acting like the super rich wont still be super rich is hyperbole at best .

Oh so 30 plus years. How many as a senator ? What do they make again? You are full of it really buddy
That is point I just made to you. Why the hell does a "public servant" and his educator wife make enough to have multiple vacation homes and pay a 13% tax rate to go out and shit on people who make any money through actual voluntary transactions and shake them down for more?

Most businesses fail, and even ones that don't could dry up at any time. Business owners have fluctuating incomes, but these ass hat politicians get to keep trucking with their salaries knowing it will never go down because it's all skim of involuntary confiscation to make them much richer than the people they represent and take it from.

The problem with these magical days where the rich paid 90% in taxes is that those days never existed. Nobody actually paid that rate or even close. Obviously they didn't, or there would have been no such thing as rich people. Everything was a write off, so the tax revenue as a percentage of GDP hasn't fluctuated much at all.

There's also no such thing as "upward redistribution". It's not redistribution if it's people keeping more of their own money; it was theirs to begin with. I don't just hang out in parking lots and tell people "me not stealing $50 from you just now is pretty much me giving you $50, so you're welcome." Money isn't "distributed" outside of gov't salaries, and big shocker, they think it should be distributed and they should be the distributors.

Last edited:
Hillary almost winning ?
How Donald gets away with all the lies and stuff he makes up ?

Maybee the scariest thing is that the US couldn't come up with someone better than Hillary and Donald.

Probably pussygate. It shows the lengths to which the media is willing to go to lie and promote their agenda.

They have absolutely no shame and no spine. We got something good out of it, though: prior to the last year a good many people actually trusted the fake news media. These days not so much.

This can be answered in a lot of different ways, obviously: a specific event, a general trend, something you've realized, etc.

For me, the scariest thing the last year has made me realize is how little the electorate requires from a candidate in terms of specific policy information. When I think about the election of Trump, and why it makes me feel so ill at ease, this is the crux of it. The electorate didn't care that he obviously had few-to-no specific plans regarding the most difficult issues (paying for the wall, healthcare, foreign policy, "good jobs," etc.).They just heard the promises, and that was enough. This is really what has caused me to drop my opinion of my fellow Americans more than any specific disagreement- or even many of them.

Curious to hear what others have found to be the most disconcerting occurance of the last year.

The cognitive dissonance coming from the left is extremely disturbing. Never seen it on such a wide scale before.

Trump made a lot of his policy plans available online through his website, but it was never reported on so you had to hear about it through 'word of mouth' online. If you had seen it earlier you would have been able to compare policies evenly, instead of the relying on the MSM that Trump had 'no plans'.

The editor of breitbart becoming the presidents chief strategist.

probably the things wikileaks leaked about the "democrats"

Everyone is so scared of each other, we have been divided.

People who support a party or group blindly.

How overt the MSM narrative has become

Hilary losing despite having everything in her favor.. money, MSM, political background, ex-president husband, Hollywood backing.

Actual policy was certiainly in her favour too.

I change my answer.

That now people can find some small fry unheard of site that says exactly what they want to believe and that is good enough for them to believe it 100%.

Previously news used to credible to survive now you throw enough shit in the air people will believe it. Thanks in part to the positive feedback loops of things like Facebook.

Back