One thing I would change about the Sherdog Forums

200.gif

Yellows for talking shit on shoops in general.

Shoops ain't no crime!!

@The Buffmeister @Myrddin Wild @LouisBolanos @bigwaverider

Shoop Clock work orange bar 5.jpg

DmbxJ3L.gif

For not stuffing it in their face by posting a shoop with your comment! :D

It's fine the way it is. People who think a bunch of mentally handicapped MMA fans are going to ever have more constructive conversations than we are having now are too utopian.
rednecks-with-guns.jpg

We have plenty of constructive and intelekchewall conversations around here, I tell you what.

Add dislike button perhaps.

I would also like to be able to upload picture from my own computer, not only by pasting the link. (edit// I can actually do that via "upload a file" and then choosing "full image", cool!)

Also add the option for filtering the posts by likes so that if a thread has multiple pages I can search for the most like posts if I feel like it.

Last edited:
This you're a brown or black belt within a month you're ip banned.

If you use "savage" as an adjective, you have to get a vasectomy.

Well for some reason every post takes me 5 min cause my screen constantly freezes but only when typing a post.

It's a miracle I haven't smashed my phone.

Add dislike button perhaps.

I would also like to be able to upload picture from my own computer, not only by pasting the link.

Also add the option for filtering the posts by likes so that if a thread has multiple pages I can search for the most like posts if I feel like it.
As far as I know you can add attachments I've seen people do that while on their phones because you can't embed one on mobile. Wish you could though. Add that one to the list.

Back