One thing I would change about the Sherdog Forums

I made a post many years ago that said bisping would beat Anderson and become champ. Where is that post?

UL is free to say whatever he wants.

.brilliant shoop btw!
Thanx bro... I waz working on it for the last shoop contest but didn't finish it soon enough & so I went with an inferior one.

Oh well... having fun posting it around Sherdog anyway :p

Last edited:
Allow the Lord @Nostromo reign his terror in the heavies. This mess will be cleaned up in less than a week.
Oh yeah, I WANT THIS!

BRING BACK NOSTROMO! (even though I'll likely get banned by him, but STILL, BRING HIM BACK!)

No way @Guernica @KOfinger @Stillmyboy1 (may the all RIP) would have lasted as long they did, NOSTROMO would have dealt with them.

Yeah nice dubs mate
I aint on dubs you moron.

Cry more.

you can do that!
"upload a file" option

As far as I know you can add attachments I've seen people do that while on their phones because you can't embed one on mobile. Wish you could though. Add that one to the list.

Yeah, but if I upload a picture like that I don't think it shows in a thread the same way as if I upload it via pasting the link right?

It just shows as a file (maybe small thumbnail) and when you click on it it then gets bigger. But I know people are lazy and will not do that, that's why I prefer to upload the pic somewhere and then paste a link.

But let's actually test that :

Link:
open-uri20150831-6940-1aqu60h

Image uploaded via "upload a file":
open-uri20150831-6940-1aqu60h.jpg
open-uri20150831-6940-1aqu60h.jpg

edit // ah damn, it actually let's you choose if you want to upload a thumbnail or a full image. I tried both options above. Noice! I wish I knew that before, lol. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I WANT THIS!

BRING BACK NOSTROMO! (even though I'll likely get banned by him, but STILL, BRING HIM BACK!)

No way @Guernica @KOfinger @Stillmyboy1 (may the all RIP) would have lasted as long they did, NOSTROMO would have dealt with them.

I aint on dubs you moron.

Cry more.
I am simply telling your future

1)If a forum member criticizes a fighter without explanation then gets called out and asked why to explain that view and cant, dubs. Second offence in a month and they cop the banhammer to the dome. The amount of unfair criticism of professionals on here says a lot about some.

Add yours

Policing stupidity on Sherdog would require more mods than there are currently members by a factor of 5. Sadly it's a fruitless endeavor and we have to coexist with the mouthbreathers and hope that in the course of their everyday offline activities they manage to eliminate themselves from the gene pool somehow...

Go back to the old software. It doesn't look as nice and there's no likes but at least the pages didn't fuckin refresh 10 times before I finished reading them. I can't tell you how many times I've tapped a thread just to have the whole thing shift down because the page refreshed and accidentally hit the one above it

I think I know what this is talking about. I suspect you need ad-blocker software on your device. No ads, no refreshing.

A Dislike button that removes a "like" from a poster's count.

Fighter bashing (Conor is a can)= dubs
Extreme fighter bashing (Conor is a piece of ****) = ban

Changing fighters names (Canor) = dubs

Saying "cuck" as a retort = mod investigation. If guilty party has said "cuck " repeatedly = ban

Racism whether against skin colour or nationality = ban

Yeah, but if I upload a picture like that I don't think it shows in a thread the same way as if I upload it via pasting the like right?

It just shows as a file (maybe small thumbnail) and when you click on it it then gets bigger. But I know people are lazy and will not do that, that's why I prefer to upload the pic somewhere and then paste a link.

But let's actually test that :

Link:
open-uri20150831-6940-1aqu60h

Image uploaded via "upload a file":
View attachment 211427
View attachment 211427

edit // ah damn, it actually let's you choose if you want to upload a thumbnail or a full image. I tried both options above. Noice! I wish I knew that before, lol. Thanks guys!
openuri2015083169401.jpg

<{MindBrown}>
"My head is full of 'is she a wizard?'"

Back