One thing I would change about the Sherdog Forums

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
1)If a forum member criticizes a fighter without explanation then gets called out and asked why to explain that view and cant, dubs. Second offence in a month and they cop the banhammer to the dome. The amount of unfair criticism of professionals on here says a lot about some.

Add yours

No starting threads until sixth months and 500 posts.

Go back to the old software. It doesn't look as nice and there's no likes but at least the pages didn't fuckin refresh 10 times before I finished reading them. I can't tell you how many times I've tapped a thread just to have the whole thing shift down because the page refreshed and accidentally hit the one above it

Last edited:
No rules. Let lawlessness reign until we have flat earth threads in the heavies daily.

200.gif

It's a sad reality... but it keeps thingz interesting I suppose.​

I'd settle for sherdog using https so our login data isn't being passed around without encryption.

What year is this?

Allow the Lord @Nostromo reign his terror in the heavies. This mess will be cleaned up in less than a week.

permit the bewbs

agree. sherdog should allow male and female nipples. if we can watch videos of 2 guys grapple fucking we at least needs some tits to wash it down after right?

How about if you create Floyd vs Conor thread you get instant ban? Why don't people know how to use search feature.

Mods get an increase in pay to promote 'the agenda'

dana-white-money.jpg

1)If a forum member criticizes a fighter without explanation then gets called out and asked why to explain that view and cant, dubs. Second offence in a month and they cop the banhammer to the dome. The amount of unfair criticism of professionals on here says a lot about some.

Add yours

Stop having sensitive weak people make awful threads.

It's fine the way it is. People who think a bunch of mentally handicapped MMA fans are going to ever have more constructive conversations than we are having now are too utopian.

Back