ONE looking to raise more money from Qataris, future tho shakey

I don’t even hate on ONE anymore, seems like that the marketing money ran out and you don’t see as much shills or even general people talking about it.

The events just seem like the same 10 people constantly booked.

Put hopefully they can continue as a Muay Thai promotion

Last edited:
I don’t even hate on ONE anymore, seems like that the marketing money ran out and you don’t see as much shills or even general people talking about it.

Here in Thailand ONE is just part of a myriad of many MT Promotions. MMA helped differate it, every Muay Thai Promotion tries to be different.

Hate for ONE to give up on MMA. IMO Best bet would be for TKO to buy it but Chatri wants too much on a not a money making promotion.

MMA is boring outside of top tier fighters, even UFC has 80% regional fillers now. One Muay Thai is top notch action and JBG though

Here in Thailand ONE is just part of a myriad of many MT Promotions. MMA helped differate it, every Muay Thai Promotion tries to be different.

Hate for ONE to give up on MMA. IMO Best bet would be for TKO to buy it but Chatri wants too much on a not a money making promotion.
The 4oz aspect is what differentiates it imho

3 rounds aside from title fights as well. Based on the one throwaway show I went to in their Friday series, they do well attendance-wise there but it's also a pretty small arena. At this point, I'd be perfectly fine with them scrapping mma altogether and just doing muay thai / kickboxing but doubt they could get keep raising capital that way.

I've always found generic stadium muay thai pretty boring for the most part but I like the weekly one shows.

Back