PBP ONE Fight Night 7: Lineker vs. Andrade 2, 2/24 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lame ending to a pretty fun night

Night folks

I don't need to see a guy who's went through a 4 round war with an eye swollen shut get beaten into submission in the 5th round, this was a good ending. Especially when you consider Lineker probably was going to lose the decision and was the more tired and hurt one of the two.

Yes I'm aware of all of this. I'd say about half my Jewish friends have tattoos, some who even go to synagogue regularly. Even Muslim athletes I can think of have tattoos, even non converts. But Judaism isn't nearly as strict about it except in Orthodox communities.
I had some Jewish friends. They became orthodox later in life. TBH they weren't too fun after they made the switch. I know a few muslims too. The middle eastern guys are pretty strict but the Pakistani and Chinese ones drank and smoked.

"What are you watching?"

"A sweaty young Brazilian man, covered in glitter, holding leather clothing, crying uncontrollably after surviving a pounding."

*gf calls police*

I don't need to see a guy who's went through a 4 round war with an eye swollen shut get beaten into submission in the 5th round, this was a good ending. Especially when you consider Lineker probably was going to lose the decision and was the more tired and hurt one of the two.

You could've held that stance after round 1, where he was beaten significantly worse.

It was arguably a 2-2 fight entering the fifth round, this wasn't exactly the "beat down" you're portraying.

I'm not into the submission grappling scene, but Danielle Kelly is hot so I like watching her compete.

Just finished the fight. Good adjustments from Lineker to make this fight a lot more competitive than the first but Andrade just has that deadly combination of speed and timing.

Pretty sure it was that left hook Andrade landed with 47 seconds left in the fourth round that sealed the deal. Lineker has a good poker face but once that punch landed the fight was over.

Back