PBP ONE Fight Night 7: Lineker vs. Andrade 2, 2/24 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think ONE is moving away from MMA honestly. This event being not in a cage, getting rid of the numbered ONE shows and just putting on Lumpinee Muay Thai cards with one prime event per month
It’s in a ring because they have one of their MT events in the same 24 hour period.

as for the events moving away from the numbered, it might have to do with money. Hard to say, as they just announced that $1m MT tournament.

Fabricio Andrade is one of the most vicious strikers I have ever seen at 135lbs, the kids only 25 and while his MMA record is 8-2 I believe he's like 40-9 in Kickboxing/Muay Thai. He's a wicked athlete, I don't know if he will ever get his wrestling on point considering he's fighting in One and unless he runs into the odd Caucasian prospect they sign, he doesn't really need very good takedown defense to thrive (and it's not great) but Fabricio Andrade is one of about a dozen fighters on the One roster I hope to see the UFC sign (and am sure they won't).

I didnt know this was on, looks good, Lineker is always worth watching and I like the two grappling matches

john-travolta-creepy-smile-4kd4j87gy1icao1q.gif

Music started, but no fights.

Hell yes, this match is going to be interesting! Go sambo dude.

Is Norway where they have Glima? Or is that Iceland? Too lazy to google, but I am working out as I watch this.

I like that they stand them up quickly now. Let them wrestle!

I will be impressed if BJJ has overtaken Sambo for leglocks.

Back