One FC just sad...

He can leave in January of 2018. If they give him a bunch of fights he will be fine.

Odds are he gets 1 more fight only and is done with ONE. Timing wise he might be eligible for the WSOF tournament in January.
hes going to retire after hes done with ONE

hes going to retire after hes done with ONE

I'd bet on that too.

But if he is a free agent and there is a tournament to win a million dollars with weak competitors in it to beat out that works out perfect with his timeline. Well it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see him be an opportunist.

I'd bet on that too.

But if he is a free agent and there is a tournament to win a million dollars with weak competitors in it to beat out that works out perfect with his timeline. Well it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see him be an opportunist.
isnt the WSOF tourney at LW Though? Dont see Askren making LW given the extra chub he is wearing these days. He probably walks around 200~ when out of camp.

ONE FC doesn't drug test their fighters. F*** that wannabe UFC company.

Wait so a feeder league is a step up? I guarantee you one makes more than rfa and legacy combined
They have more than double the fanbase of the likes of Bellator so I believe they are making far far more than any feeder league.

I have 4 friends that fought in ONE FC. They all said it's a shitty wannabe UFC organization that doesn't drug test their fighters. Everyone is on steroids in ONE FC. F*** that organization.

its pissed me more that Ben hasn't signed with the UFC.

he could potentially be the best WW in the world.

ONE FC doesn't drug test their fighters. F*** that wannabe UFC company.

I have 4 friends that fought in ONE FC. They all said it's a shitty wannabe UFC organization that doesn't drug test their fighters. Everyone is on steroids in ONE FC. F*** that organization.

Name an organization besides the UFC that pays for testing themselves. I'll wait. I won't be holding my breath, mind you.

Askrens clean and that guy he fought today would be surprising if he was on steroids.

Steroids are in all orgs.

Were your 4 friends on steroids too?

What country are your friends from?

Everyone knows that they don't drug test, Chatri has even spoken publicly about that to news sites but thanks for the insider info bro.

They have more than double the fanbase of the likes of Bellator so I believe they are making far far more than any feeder league.

except none of them have money, except for maybe those in singapore.

does one even have any tv/broadcast deals? i have a hard time believing they're raking it in with their $10 ippvs.

except none of them have money, except for maybe those in singapore.

Yeahhhh....maybe.

Tons of regional tv deals. I'm going to guess that they make next to nothing from their ippvs. No idea on the tv deals.

Back