One FC just sad...

except none of them have money, except for maybe those in singapore.

does one even have any tv/broadcast deals? i have a hard time believing they're raking it in with their $10 ippvs.
ONE Championship is broadcast by domestic television channels in Asia including MNC International and Indosiar in Indonesia,[29]MediaCorp Channel 5 in Singapore,[30] ABS-CBN S+A Channel 23, ATC @ IBC 13 and GMA 7 in the Philippines,[31] MyTV in Cambodia,[32]and TV9 in Malaysia.[33]

In the American continent, live events of ONE are currently shown on Esporte Interativo and BandSports in Brazil, and The Fight Network in Canada.[34]

On 30 January 2012 it was announced that ONE Championship has signed a deal which would see it being broadcast by ESPN Star Sports for the next 10 years, the longest deal of its kind in the history of Asian MMA.[7] ONE made its PPV debut at ONE Fighting Championship: Rise of Kings via iN DEMAND, Avail-TVN, DirecTV and Dish.[35] ONE events air live on Fox Sports from August 2014 and previously on Star Sports due to re-branding except in China and South Korea where it maintains the Star Sports brand.

It also airs live on Setanta in Australia and on Premier Sports and Box Nation in the UK, Physique TV in the Middle East and Africa. Other TV channels around the world showing live ONE events include Fight Channel in Croatia, Fight Time in Russia, Fox Sports Africa, Setanta Ireland and KombatSports.lu in France.
MNC/RCTI is one of the biggest network tv channel in Indonesia.
It's also aired in network tv in Singapore on channel 5 or okto.
I don't know about the other places

Angela Lee is the only true star in the promotion. They have a couple of regional stars like Folayang, Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke, Ishige and Wirachai, some malaysians, a few legit guys like Bibiano and Askren, Aoki. It seems ONE is still in that intro to MMA part of development. They are doing good things by making inroads into asian markets (perhaps easing UFC's transition to the region).

For me a few things can be improved. First, get rid of Mitch Chilson on the broadcast. Gosh, that guy is just grating and terrible to listen to. Second, bring in the Aussies and Kiwis. Those guys are kind of in the region. If the Aussies can play soccer in the Asian Confederation, why not in ONE?

Back