On a scale from 1-10 (highest), where would you rank Tony Ferguson on the Cringe-O-Meter?

Lower then any of you sherdoggers just being a sheep following the current sherdog memes to stay inside the cool gang.

Tony ferguson are just being himself.

Like a fucking boss.

He's more creepy than cringy. Ask his opponents.

View attachment 455355
He gets a solid 7.5 from me, well on his way to moving up the ranks.

I understand selling fights and everything, but Tony Ferguson’s play at hyping up fights is quite possibly the most cringeworthy things to watch, ever. The guy is legit at something, and it’s not fighting, it’s mastering the art of cringe.

He’s not at the Tito Ortiz “jackal story” level yet but he’s damn well on his way.

Just slightly below you. If you’re a 10, he’s a solid 8.

Probably like a 1. I think he’s funny to be honest. His shit talk is almost like a person making fun of someone shit talking if that makes sense.

View attachment 455355

I understand selling fights and everything, but Tony Ferguson’s play at hyping up fights is quite possibly the most cringeworthy things to watch, ever. The guy is legit at something, and it’s not fighting, it’s mastering the art of cringe.

He’s not at the Tito Ortiz “jackal story” level yet but he’s damn well on his way.

I was going to respond but then I just saw who the TS is.

Trash.

Regret clicking on the thread.

I'd give him a 5.5/10. Max Holloway trying to cut a promo is about a 5 to a 6.5.

Colby is a strong 8.75/10

He’s as much cringe as he is tough, so very.

<{clintugh}>

a solid 9. Dude is awkward as fuck....and just bizarre.

Also...

Cringe is such a fucking played out hipster wannabe word. I'm not saying I have something suitable to replace it, but every time I see it used it makes me...dammit...guess I lose this one.

I'm old. Oh well...

View attachment 455355

"Cringe" is a term for people attempting to be something they're not. Ferguson is a genuine, authentic dude. You're just stuck on judging people's fashion sense, like a teenage girl.

this one sat the bar to a new sealing "11"

Like 30 seconds in he says "that dude hasn't been cut in his life" talking about Khabib.

People might find it cringe at times but he's a born fighter, and not as cringe as just saying he is humble all the time like Khabib at least he's authentic

Tony broke the cringeometer at the weigh ins with Pettis, look at Britney Palmer's face when hes doing his stupid acts.

I don't really find him cringey. Maybe because I'm such a weirdo I can kind of relate.

I love Tony acting and looking creepy. He looked liked a fucking gremlin last fight, shit had me pumped.
ngemy0ynuoq11.jpg

92594565.jpg
I cant believe i was the first like on this post.
MF does look like a Gremlin.

UNDERATED COMMENT

The number where he is less cringier than Conor McNugget.

Back