On a scale from 1-10 (highest), where would you rank Tony Ferguson on the Cringe-O-Meter?

He's not cringy at all in my opinion.

He might say bizarre things like it's a rat race but he's not a rat.

That all goes out the window when you see how he is arguably the most badass lightweight who will cut an opponents face open with his elbow then laugh in their face, even if he loses he'll still make it hell for someone in that cage.

The UFC should be marketing this guy as most of the UK probably don't even know him while they support AJ in boxing who gets sold out arenas and huge PPVs when I think El Cucuy is a born fighter compared to AJ a marketing gimmick.

He's cringey as fuck, but goddamn I love watching him fight.

The cringe factor is very high. It doesnt make me dislike him,but a mixture of pity and amusement thst someone can be so close to the edge of sanity.

He's up quite high. If I had to give him a number, it'd be 8 or 9.
I think what makes him so cringey is that he's actually very uptight, thin skinned, not really as smart as he believes and feels he has something to prove.
Then again, he wouldn't be as awesome a fighter if he wasn't this way inclined.

Colby is an 11 and Conor is a 10. Tony is like a 3.

Just skip all the promo garbage tbh.
Thats all I need to know about you. I should have been able to call it, but it makes total sense.

10, open work outs, everything is cringe with him, there is no middle ground, i used to like the guy now im like...

<LikeReally5> <{hfved}>

That conversation is not happening without security around. I hope tony knows he would get dismembered in about 60 seconds.

Werdum is obviously too big for Tony to handle but I really doubt security being there mattered to him. Dude is out there and legit doesn't care. Will fight anyone.

10/10

IN AWESOMENESS

5-6, which makes him 3-4 less cringy than McGregor.
I’d say Tony isn’t worse than Khabib; at least he keeps it interesting and fascinating.

hes cringey sometimes. but i find him entertaining other times. overall, i like his personality. more importantly, i love his relentlessness in the cage.

I just block out anything he does outside of the cage and it makes everything better

<BirdieOwn>
Tony is cringy! Tony is cringy! Cringy! Cringy! Tony is cringy!
No, he is not.

Back