Olympic wrestler vs Olympic wrestler Cormier vs Yoel who you got?

DC has already said Yoel would beat him in a wrestling match.

An MMA fight is a whole other story.

DC is criminally underrated.

Dude is undefeated against anyone but that one guy.

I got the black guy winning.

DC by way of being bigger, stronger, and.....gas tankier? Caridoer? Better conditionier? Whatever.

DC via being legit at both LHW and HW. Stands to reason he'd have stronger wrestling since he wrestles stronger guys.

DC admitted Yoel beats in freestyle wrestling.

MMA, I got to go with DC.

That would be one explosive fight

<Baelish01>

So the bigger guy always wins by the simple fact of bieng bigger huh? Skills don’t factor into it at all huh? Or cardio right
Considering their equal skill level in the wrestling department, yes size would end up being the biggest determining factor. You'd be delusional thinking otherwise.

Jones has FAR better MMA wrestling and he made DC look like a chump...and I think Yoel would make DCs wrestling look even worse.
I feel so sorry for dopey Jones-fans. They supported him despite all the warning signs for so long. And now that all of his fights have been rendered irrelevant, his braindead fans are reduced to trolling threads about other fighters.

Former hw and lhw olympic wrestler vs mw olympic wrestler.. i feel like ive seen this before . Oh right

See Daniel Cormier vs Dan Henderson

It would look something like this.. a man playing/ragdolling a child..

lol @ thinking Yoel could outwrestle DC.

weightclasses in wrestling exist for a reason

<36>

I thought this was an actual wrestling scenario, I would give that to Yoel, you have to see his early matches. In MMA DC at the same weight class would absolutely murder Yoel.

Back