Olympic wrestler vs Olympic wrestler Cormier vs Yoel who you got?

Considering their equal skill level in the wrestling department, yes size would end up being the biggest determining factor. You'd be delusional thinking otherwise.
Well I think that DC would win but not necessarily because he is equally skilled with Romero in terms of wrestling, I’m pretty sure Romero is a better wrestler than DC at least pure wrestling, and I don’t agree that the size would affect this matchup much because even if DC was the exact same size as Romero I just think he is a bad matchup for Romero and would win either way, of course size advantage would make it easier for DC to win but it isn’t why he would win. They way you talk about DC winning because of size advantage makes it seem like other factors aren’t important in matchups where there is a weightclass difference

its really awesome to see that people such as myself come around on dc.. i admit i didnt like him especially when he was fighting jones, but the dude is a great guy and it was a champion should stand for. well done sherdoggers!!

i wonder how many people would now rather see dc win over jones if they have a trilogy fight.. i for one would be rooting hard for dc this time around...

WHAT ABOUT YOU???

Well I think that DC would win but not necessarily because he is equally skilled with Romero in terms of wrestling, I’m pretty sure Romero is a better wrestler than DC at least pure wrestling, and I don’t agree that the size would affect this matchup much because even if DC was the exact same size as Romero I just think he is a bad matchup for Romero and would win either way, of course size advantage would make it easier for DC to win but it isn’t why he would win. They way you talk about DC winning because of size advantage makes it seem like other factors aren’t important in matchups where there is a weightclass difference
Anyone that has won world championship medals in wrestling is equal in skill level, or at worst, a fraction of a difference.
The difference between a bronze medal and a gold medal is literally one match out of hundreds.

Would this fight make a lot of money? I doubt it.

No. Maybe once they both retire MMA. World class wrestlers make next to nothing lol these guys were not at all in it for the money

Back