Okami Sign with WSOF

I doubt he wanted to go too Bellator. Then he is locked down.

WSOF seems to be more open if your moving to the UFC. Who knows KSW may come calling for a one off fight. Chances are WSOF would let him do that if they don't have him scheduled. Maybe ONEFC calls for a fight.

I'm sure in his mind his goal is to get back to the UFC like most fighters that get cut.

Last edited:
You know, now that Yushin will be facing slightly lesser comp again, we should see him KOing guys more often. People tend to forget he has a nice jab, straight and dirty boxing because of his powerful grappling.

Hopefully, but it seems like Anderson took his striking soul. Ever since that fight, he has been hesitant to strike, been rocked in every fight, and been KO'd twice. His best post-Anderson performance was Lombard, IMO. His striking/jab looked more like the old days--the only scary moment was when he got rocked in the 3rd round.

Although he dominated Buddy Roberts via his grappling, he was even outstruck in that fight. Roberts is probably the closest thing to WSOF type competition he's faced lately.

I say this as an Okami fan who wants him to do well and finish some fights in the WSOF.

Great, now the best 3 middleweights outside the UFC are fighting in differents orgs:

Shlemenko: Bellator FC
Okami: WSOF
Khalidov: KSW

Back