Ohio vol. Firefighter "One dog is worth a million ******s."

Pls STFU...if that was Obama saying "One dog is worth a million White ppl"....You would fucking have a heart attack, the sherdog thread would have a billion replies in the first minute, and you would cry for impeachment.

This motherfucker, like obama, serves the public. His job is to protect the public, no matter what race, this statement totally goes against protecting the public.....He needs to be fired and never have the opportunity of being a firefighter again.

Good to know that Obama was no better than a firefighter that looks as if he can count to potato

It's really disgusting to have a prejudice against a place or group of people as big as Ohio.

Cleveland, sure, but not Ohio.
I'll be deep in the cold, cold ground before I recognize Missourah!

Yet, there he is in the oval office and here you are on a free forum for some reason...
Put me in a verbal match or physical match with that little bitch...and I will besmirch him.

if I was black, I'd want a firefighter to save my life because we wanted to, not because he had to, begrudgingly.

If I'm in a fire I don't care why he did it as long as he does save my life. But, yeah this guy should have been canned.

This is the mentality of a large % of right wingers. They just know better than to come out and say it
Absolute bullshit.

You would fit right in with your fantasy right-wingers, though, seeing as how you see fit to generalize an extremely large group of people based on your personal stereotype, just like this piece of shit firefighter did. Pure, unadulterated hypocrisy.

Is that really what you think about right-wing people? How many do you know, personally? I certainly doubt you have any close friends that lean to the right. It's just the same old 'all white republican males are racist' bullshit that we've seen for years now.

And wait - what about black republicans and blacks who are right wing? Are they part of that 'large' percentage? Where do they fit in? Do they hate themselves, too? Or would you just call them Uncle Tom because they don't buy into your shitty, inaccurate worldview?

Back on topic....

This guy should absolutely lose his job and should be ashamed to show his face in public. I'm not a fan of encroachment on fundamental rights, but I'm not so sure I wouldn't be against banning gun ownership for people who make this sort of statement. But I suppose he has his rights, as much of a piece of shit as he is - but his statement implies he sees no inherent value in human life if it comes in one specific color, and part of me agrees that if you come out with statements like this (and they can be attributed to you with 100% certainty) than you should lose the right to own a gun.

But that's basically irrelevant and involves a great deal more than I'm prepared to discuss or think about - that's just my initial thought.

Absolute bullshit.

You would fit right in with your fantasy right-wingers, though, seeing as how you see fit to generalize an extremely large group of people based on your personal stereotype, just like this piece of shit firefighter did. Pure, unadulterated hypocrisy.

Is that really what you think about right-wing people? How many do you know, personally? I certainly doubt you have any close friends that lean to the right. It's just the same old 'all white republican males are racist' bullshit that we've seen for years now.

And wait - what about black republicans and blacks who are right wing? Are they part of that 'large' percentage? Where do they fit in? Do they hate themselves, too? Or would you just call them Uncle Tom because they don't buy into your shitty, inaccurate worldview?

The majority of my family on my dads side are christian right wingers. They outwardly talk about gays choosing to be gay because they want attention. They HATE and i mean HATE Obama and most of them are golfers who hate, ironically Tiger Woods. They claim moral authority because they are christian but are the most intolerant people I have ever met. This seems to be pretty much aligned with most republicans I know. They stick to Fox News like glue and pretty much regurgitate the far right wing position on any issue. I'm well into my 30's and have met MANY people in my life whether is be college, work, kids friends parents and I would say (not even joking) 80-90% of conservatives I would put into that bucket. It's just my experience but I have been around the block and have a pretty good beat on things.

As far as black conservatives i have to admit none of my black associates are conservative.

The majority of my family on my dads side are christian right wingers. They outwardly talk about gays choosing to be gay because they want attention. They HATE and i mean HATE Obama and most of them are golfers who hate, ironically Tiger Woods. They claim moral authority because they are christian but are the most intolerant people I have ever met. This seems to be pretty much aligned with most republicans I know. They stick to Fox News like glue and pretty much regurgitate the far right wing position on any issue. I'm well into my 30's and have met MANY people in my life whether is be college, work, kids friends parents and I would say (not even joking) 80-90% of conservatives I would put into that bucket. It's just my experience but I have been around the block and have a pretty good beat on things.

As far as black conservatives i have to admit none of my black associates are conservative.
Fair enough. If that's been your personal experience I certainly won't question it. But to put things into perspective, the amount of 'right-wingers' you've personally met likely amounts to less than .1% of all registered Republicans, and that's not including those who have conservative principles but don't vote republican.

But it's impossible to go through life without generalizing at some point. So I understand where you're coming from. But insinuating that most republicans or conservatives would agree with this guy is absolutely ridiculous. You really think that the majority of conservatives would just let a group of black toddlers die in a fire while saving a dog, instead? I doubt you actually believe that.

Wow! Racism actually exists above the Mason-Dixon?
I'm not sure when it actually stops in the west, but it sure as hell should continue to bisect Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois. Holy shit are people stupid in the southern half of those states.

Ah, another bigot.

Also, given that the firefighter's racial bigotry directly relates to how he said he would do his job, and given that it is a government job responsible to all the people, I wholeheartedly agree with TS that he should lose that job.
This. I'm not a fan of people losing their jobs over saying stupid shit. But this guy saying he would give preference to a dog over a human based solely on the colour of his skin means he's not cut out to do his job. Volunteer or not, goodbye.

Back