Ohio vol. Firefighter "One dog is worth a million ******s."

....like, your logic (which isn't wrong) would wipe out 80% of the threads here (at least).

He's completely wrong. Part of being a human is identifying societal problems and making effort to fix them.

A guy tasked with saving lives refusing to save a particular race is a major problem, not a good reason to say "who cares".

guy sounds like a bitter prick. Get him outa there and bring in some kid l
who wants the job and isnt a knob.

Be on the lookout for an "I just got fired" thread in the WR.

Sherfront told that's just a word, context means nothing and it is not racist to call people the n word as a derogatory insult. Where's the sherfront posters that always use that argument now?
Here I am. Fucking snowflakes getting all riled up about a word because it offends their feelings. Pathetic.
That this man is about to get fired for having an opinion is a travesty, especially when he works for the state who should guarantee the 1st amendment. You're losing it yanks.

what im saying is the story you posted exists because you are are a troll looking for a fight, since the clouds don't yell back at you, you need to make your crazy arguments about how racist america is and what a shit hole america is, bla bla... you got lonely talking to the clouds and now here you are

im just calling you out for the libtard cuck instigator you are
This thread is about a fireman posting really racist shit on Facebook.

You seem triggerooskied by another poster.

I told you guys he's the worst war room poster, but no one wanted to listen to me.

22k is woke now at least.

I feel a certain shame when I see a fellow New Yorker just exude pure ignorance. I really do.

I feel a certain shame when I see a fellow New Yorker just exude pure ignorance. I really do.

You don't have to feel that bad, he's from Long Island not NY, NY

You don't have to feel that bad, he's from Long Island not NY, NY

nah I do man, although LI does not belong to NYC, it's right next door to me & I have tons of family out there.

As someone who has been pretty desensitised to the current notion of "racism" (to the point of believing that being called a "racist" is actually a compliment nowadays), thanks to the hyperventilating outrage PC-culture, that guy is a racist POS and should be fired.

BTW I have a problem about personal opinions expressed outside of the job having repercussions on one's job, though, but that's another matter.

"A recent Facebook back-and-forth caught the 20-year-old writing that in a burning building he would choose to save a dog before an African American because “one dog is more important than a million [expletive],” he wrote, using the n-word."

AAscwj5.img

"Last week, the township’s board of trustees voted to indefinitely suspend Roysdon for “conduct unbecoming a township employee.” Roysdon’s work as a volunteer was a paid position."

He's under indefinite suspension. Why wasn't he fired outright? He made it obvious that he does not value your life if you happen to be Black and are in a fire.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-firefighter-‘one-dog-is-more-important-than-a-million’-african-americans/ar-AAscsea?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

So, we should fire everyone over every racist remark? You sure you want to go there?

Back