Ohio+Christian+republican =gay sex in office

Christianity?
homosexuality?
promiscuity?

damn yous guys. did no one recognize this perfectly crafted rhyming haiku?

If you claim to be gay and christian, you are lying about one or the other. Either you fake being gay or you fake being a christian.

Jesus was not gay but he would have accepted them more so than typical American evangelicals

It's possible to support Christian values while living a life with sin in it. This is not an excuse of his actions, but Do you really expect Christians to be without blemish?

thats a fairly sizable blemish, especially when paired with the hypocrisy that impacts so many other people's lives.

It's possible to support Christian values while living a life with sin in it. This is not an excuse of his actions, but Do you really expect Christians to be without blemish?

Yeah. I expect christians who take the nonsensical stance of hating gays due to two passages from the bible while ignoring every other biblical commandment to not fuck guys and still pretend he's a christian.

You twats use the sin excuse for any sort of fuck up or hypocritical act by your tribe. Don't cry when you get called on it.

At this point ,I don’t know how people still fall for the good ole Christian values candidate shtick..

How many are real and how many are charlatans?

I am sure there are genuinely good Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, and members of all faiths who want to be involved in politics.

Although American politics has become so sordid and combative, it would be hard to be an honest man of good conviction and also an elected man.

Why would any normal person want to sail those dirty waters?

damn yous guys. did no one recognize this perfectly crafted rhyming haiku?

Not til you mentioned it. Even then, my reaction was "That's not a haiku, it's only... Oh yeh that is a haiku."

When you take your moral dictation on homosexuality from the bronze age, and utilize it to introduce anti gay bills, while touting the term "natural marriage" whenever you can, yes, I deem you hateful, and overly concerned with the private behaviors of others.

Christianity has a longstanding, and universal, hatred of homosexuals in all it's domains. It has not been very long since christians were able, and relied upon, to persecute and kill gays, in all of their domains. This is a fact. Bitch and moan if you will, it changes nothing.

Bitch and moan?

moan?

Why would he moan?

This is why you must turn to Islam and abandon Christianity Obama is doing it right all along.

Christianity is too soft with Gays right now!

Please, politicians, just don't be self-righteous hypocrites.
This seems to be a special problem with men who rail against homosexuality and loudly profess family values and their religion.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...nappropriate-behavior/cm5pYVYE1Ei168u3yCbUWK/

Task,tasks,tssk, got caught doing the gaysex in his office..

Ohio law maker Wes Goodman:

Goodman issued the following statement: “Serving as the state representative for the 87th Ohio House District has been one of the great honors of my life. We all bring our own struggles and our own trials into public life. That has been true for me, and I sincerely regret that my actions and choices have kept me from serving my constituents and our state in a way that reflects the best ideals of public service. For those whom I have let down, I’m sorry. As I move onto the next chapter of my life, I sincerely ask for privacy for myself, my family, and my friends

And this bit o gold..

His campaign website said, “Healthy, vibrant, thriving, values-driven families are the source of Ohio’s proud history and the key to Ohio’s future greatness. The ideals of a loving father and mother, a committed natural marriage, and a caring community are well worth pursuing and protecting.”

The former state representative is the most recent Ohio political figure to be felled by allegations of sexual misconduct. Ohio state Sen. Cliff Hite (R) stepped down last week over allegations of sexual harassment and Senate Democratic Chief of Staff Mike Premo resigned this week over accusations by a staff member.

Truthfully I have no problem with the gays but I think it’s time for the conservatives to admit,they got quite a bit of the switch hitters on there team.

At this point ,I don’t know how people still fall for the good ole Christian values candidate shtick..

wow, you found a sinner. good boy.

He looks like a pedophile, homosexual is a positive outcome...

l9Ki_uus.jpg

Gays don't play the moral high ground? You must be kidding. Where did I say hypocrisy was good. This guy fucked up, but I laugh at people who expect Christians to be perfect.

As if you would respect a principled Christian man
It's one thing to not be perfect. It's another thing to campaign to persecute gay people as so many Christian conservative politicians have been prone to do. I'd like to see this guy publicly debate with Mike Pence for a little while about Pence's beliefs related to gay people and see what happens. I'm sure it would be very entertaining.

Wrong, it's the hypocrisy that's being brought up.(As it should) Meanwhile you're deflecting the argument because it pisses you off that he's a Christian..
But but... Frankin!!!!

You have a lot of knowledge about the gay lifestyle which indicates to me that you are either gay or not straight...not that there is anything wrong with that.
If there isn't anything wrong with that, then why did you say it? Does it in some way contribute to the discussion? It doesn't ask a question nor answer one previously posed. It isn't a comment on the thread topic. It's more deflecting horseshit like spamming Joe Biden pics. It's pathetic. Not that there's anything wrong with that... wait... yes there is. When did you devolve into posting nothing but shitty attempts at derailing every thread that doesn't support your cognitive dissonance about the current political situation?

wow, you found a sinner. good boy.
Thank you,but you forgot....

Elected official
Anti gay
Conservative
Republican
Liar
Married

Hypocrite.

This isn’t the first time a family values,good ole boy Americana republican has got caught playing with men..
Highlighting the irony/hypocrisy of the rights Christian agenda is way too easy nowadays.

Time to give the act up.

Please, politicians, just don't be self-righteous hypocrites.
This seems to be a special problem with men who rail against homosexuality and loudly profess family values and their religion.
I’ve always believed this of any group or person that shouts there cause to the mountain tops.

A guy who acts like a total badass= pussy,insecure..needs to try to make himself feel tough...a real badass is quiet and confident,no need for theatrics.

Uber self righteous religious person= a person who own secret sins cause them insecurity in there beliefs ,being a Super Christian helps them live with themselves.

This thread is becoming a Christian bashing thread..kinda sucks(pun intended)

..what America needs to do is focus on the honesty of there politicians and there critical thinking skills when choosing candidates/representatives/party spokesmen ..it obvious that the right/left are both hypocritical liars..
Quick examples:
Clinton= liberal minority champion but thinks blacks are animals..
Limbaugh= conservative family value champion but drug addict.
Obama=hope and change but bush 2.0
Trump=middle class defender/cleaner of swamps but installs an economic panel that mirrors a wall st. Investors table.

And so on and so on.

Highlighting this specific gay republican is just another spotlight on the real problem..

American voters ignorance and following of there team blindly.
Politics now trumps the greater good.

Dammit Ohio,cut it out already..

3pastors face life in prison for sex trafficking underage girls.

Back