Ohio+Christian+republican =gay sex in office

funcrusher2007

champion sound bwoy
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...nappropriate-behavior/cm5pYVYE1Ei168u3yCbUWK/

Task,tasks,tssk, got caught doing the gaysex in his office..

Ohio law maker Wes Goodman:

Goodman issued the following statement: “Serving as the state representative for the 87th Ohio House District has been one of the great honors of my life. We all bring our own struggles and our own trials into public life. That has been true for me, and I sincerely regret that my actions and choices have kept me from serving my constituents and our state in a way that reflects the best ideals of public service. For those whom I have let down, I’m sorry. As I move onto the next chapter of my life, I sincerely ask for privacy for myself, my family, and my friends

And this bit o gold..

His campaign website said, “Healthy, vibrant, thriving, values-driven families are the source of Ohio’s proud history and the key to Ohio’s future greatness. The ideals of a loving father and mother, a committed natural marriage, and a caring community are well worth pursuing and protecting.”

The former state representative is the most recent Ohio political figure to be felled by allegations of sexual misconduct. Ohio state Sen. Cliff Hite (R) stepped down last week over allegations of sexual harassment and Senate Democratic Chief of Staff Mike Premo resigned this week over accusations by a staff member.

Truthfully I have no problem with the gays but I think it’s time for the conservatives to admit,they got quite a bit of the switch hitters on there team.

At this point ,I don’t know how people still fall for the good ole Christian values candidate shtick..

what's the percentage here? 50% Republican, 33% Ohioan?

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...nappropriate-behavior/cm5pYVYE1Ei168u3yCbUWK/

Task,tasks,tssk, got caught doing the gaysex in his office..

Ohio law maker Wes Goodman:

Goodman issued the following statement: “Serving as the state representative for the 87th Ohio House District has been one of the great honors of my life. We all bring our own struggles and our own trials into public life. That has been true for me, and I sincerely regret that my actions and choices have kept me from serving my constituents and our state in a way that reflects the best ideals of public service. For those whom I have let down, I’m sorry. As I move onto the next chapter of my life, I sincerely ask for privacy for myself, my family, and my friends

And this bit o gold..

His campaign website said, “Healthy, vibrant, thriving, values-driven families are the source of Ohio’s proud history and the key to Ohio’s future greatness. The ideals of a loving father and mother, a committed natural marriage, and a caring community are well worth pursuing and protecting.”

The former state representative is the most recent Ohio political figure to be felled by allegations of sexual misconduct. Ohio state Sen. Cliff Hite (R) stepped down last week over allegations of sexual harassment and Senate Democratic Chief of Staff Mike Premo resigned this week over accusations by a staff member.

Truthfully I have no problem with the gays but I think it’s time for the conservatives to admit,they got quite a bit of the switch hitters on there team.

At this point ,I don’t know how people still fall for the good ole Christian values candidate shtick..

It's possible to support Christian values while living a life with sin in it. This is not an excuse of his actions, but Do you really expect Christians to be without blemish?

It's possible to support Christian values while living a life with sin in it. This is not an excuse of his actions, but Do you really expect Christians to be without blemish?

Most gay people are content with fucking and sucking each other. They dont seem to play the moral high ground, calling people abominations with a divine warrant, while engaging in the same behavior. Hypocrisy is kind of a bad thing in humans....

Eh, not really surprising anymore. Many republicans are gay. Many conservatives are gay. Many christians are gay. Spend 30 min on here you wouldn't be surprised if half of Sherdog was gay.

He was just fulfilling duties to the gay constituents he represents.

I expect tgem to not pass legislation harming people who do the same stuff he does.

The gay part i have no problem with but cheating on his wife makes him a grade “A” slime bag. Period.

Most gay people are content with fucking and sucking each other. They dont seem to play the moral high ground, calling people abominations with a divine warrant, while engaging in the same behavior. Hypocrisy is kind of a bad thing in humans....

Gays don't play the moral high ground? You must be kidding. Where did I say hypocrisy was good. This guy fucked up, but I laugh at people who expect Christians to be perfect.

As if you would respect a principled Christian man

People seem to be more upset about his christian views than they do his dirty secret.

Gays don't play the moral high ground? You must be kidding. Where did I say hypocrisy was good. This guy fucked up, but I laugh at people who expect Christians to be perfect.

As if you would respect a principled Christian man

We dont laugh at him for his christianity. We laugh at him because he uses Jesus to justify his hatred of other people engaging in behavior that hurts him in no way.

When gays start organizing entire societies in which homophobes and christians are reliably burned alive, stoned and quartered for being so, then we'll be approaching something of an equivalency on the moral high ground question.

People seem to be more upset about his christian views than they do his dirty secret.

Probably more upset at his hypocrisy.

Sure, criticize drug users, call for them to have longer jail sentences, just don't be doing blow in your chambers before you're proceeding over a trial.

We dont laugh at him for his christianity. We laugh at him because he uses Jesus to justify his hatred of other people engaging in behavior that hurts him in no way.

When gays start organizing entire societies in which homophobes and christians are reliably burned alive, stoned and quartered for being so, then we'll be approaching something of an equivalency on the moral high ground question.

Can you show an example of him hating others?

Your 2nd paragraph is your typical Christianity is evil bullshit. Not gonna waste my time with that nonsense

Republican lawmakers are disgusting degenerate perverts.

Can you show an example of him hating others?

Your 2nd paragraph is your typical Christianity is evil bullshit. Not gonna waste my time with that nonsense

When you take your moral dictation on homosexuality from the bronze age, and utilize it to introduce anti gay bills, while touting the term "natural marriage" whenever you can, yes, I deem you hateful, and overly concerned with the private behaviors of others.

Christianity has a longstanding, and universal, hatred of homosexuals in all it's domains. It has not been very long since christians were able, and relied upon, to persecute and kill gays, in all of their domains. This is a fact. Bitch and moan if you will, it changes nothing.

I have said for years on this board. Never ever, take a shit next to a middle aged white Republican at an airport bathroom stall. Dude will be knocking on your stall the whole time asking to blow you.
Another pro-tip. The louder a politician squawks about family values, the more likely he has had a bowling pin shoved up his ass. It is just science.

When you take your moral dictation on homosexuality from the bronze age, and utilize it to introduce anti gay bills, while touting the term "natural marriage" whenever you can, yes, I deem you hateful, and overly concerned with the private behaviors of others.

Christianity has a longstanding, and universal, hatred of homosexuals in all it's domains. It has not been very long since christians were able, and relied upon, to persecute and kill gays, in all of their domains. This is a fact. Bitch and moan if you will, it changes nothing.

Lol even atheists must find you annoying

Back