Ohio+Christian+republican =gay sex in office

damn yous guys. did no one recognize this perfectly crafted haiku"]

Here I'll
Make it better

Christianity
Homosexuality
The Catholic church

If you want the root of hipocracy, you have to look no further than the church. I am not talking about pedophiles but just normal homosexuals. I would bet more priest than not would register a 3 or less on the Kinsey scale.

Last edited:
Another reason you find so much homophobia on Sherdog is that MMA is only marginally less erotic than Turkish oil wrestling, and lots of closeted gay dudes are super into it.

So he didn't persecute gays? People are such whimps now. It's tiresome? Really? Limp wrists...
So this Republican representative from Ohio who was a bigoted anti-gay lawmaker recently quit his position after is was found out that he had consensual gay sex inside his office.

Wes Goodman, 33, is a Republican representative who opposed same-sex marriage. During his campaign, Mr. Goodman had been pushing for "a committed natural marriage" - i.e. a marriage between a man and a woman.

My question is why do these people claim to support traditional marriage and have anti gay positions when they are gay themselves? Also why does this always seem to be a Republican thing? Republicans are looking really bad these days and stuff like this can't he helping.

http://vt.co/news/us/anti-gay-repub...&utm_medium=junglecreations&utm_campaign=post

Here I'll
Make it better

Christianity
Homosexuality
The Catholic church

If you want the root of hipocracy, you have to look no further than the church. I am not talking about pedophiles but just normal homosexuals. I would bet more priest than not would register a 3 or less on the Kinsey scale.
Indeed
but many of them are actively pursuing progressive themes like the same sex marriage and the reception of the ( black) migrants. Some insensitive people make jokes about them

Indeed
but many of them are actively pursuing progressive themes like the same sex marriage and the reception of the ( black) migrants. Some insensitive people make jokes about them

Many is a stretch. Pope Francis got all kinds of shit for just saying who is he to judge gay people.

Many is a stretch. Pope Francis got all kinds of shit for just saying who is he to judge gay people.
The speech from him was not all wrong..he said if a gay person searchs God..but stil the speech sounds ambiguous and I think that the words are poor choiced. The catechism does teach to treat gay persons with rispects, so nothing is really new.
Anyway I can see many clerics that are cleary homosexuals and those are very active to promulgate very progressive issues, I would say a detriment of the catholic faith..

Back