Official Wii U Thread, v4: Not Dead Yet

993D 0000 0191 8500 is another I just made real quick.,.. it ok if ur bored. pretty easy . Think first one i posted is better

Created my first Mario Maker level.
The ID is....
7BA6-0000-0181-4FD6
In the comments there's a screenshot of me completing the level, and I wish everyone good luck.
got all the way to the end a bunch of times but cant make it over the last two plants on the top of the flag pole keep hitting them...

got all the way to the end a bunch of times but cant make it over the last two plants on the top of the flag pole keep hitting them...

If I recall correctly, you have to jump under the springboard plant when it jumps up. It's a waiting game for the right pattern.

I'll try your levels out tomorrow. Tonight it's Xenoblade and Splatoon (I've been trading off Mario Maker with Xenoblade every other day).

Look at it.
J9j5rv.jpg

I SAID FUCKING LOOK AT IT!!!
4P1sjP.jpg

Got this for Christmas and now I have some extended time to play. Anything I should do or watch out for early on?

Edit: Thumb drive OST NEED to be the standard. That shit is dope as all fuck and much easier to carry around and use.

If I recall correctly, you have to jump under the springboard plant when it jumps up. It's a waiting game for the right pattern.

I'll try your levels out tomorrow. Tonight it's Xenoblade and Splatoon (I've been trading off Mario Maker with Xenoblade every other day).
cool will try it out.. u check out my levels? the first one is much better than the second. the second was just me trying out new stuff i had

Cool. Probably at night though since TI works til late in the evening.

Edit: Also, I tried your levels and I really liked the "just fun" one and would like to know how you unlocked the other editing modes and tools.
just by using it u unlock stuff. but to get stuff faster u can make a level thats nothing but blocks.(like build a giant wall fill level with blocks).. this will give u a delivery that day. u get stuff based on how much stuff u use. i made a all block level and i was suppose to get a "delivery"(new stuff) the next day but it got sped up to right then... n thanks

Cool. Probably at night though since TI works til late in the evening.

Edit: Also, I tried your levels and I really liked the "just fun" one and would like to know how you unlocked the other editing modes and tools.
wait which one is the "just fun" level? the first or second one i posted. they are named something differnt to me.. cause i edited them. the one i like is called skywalk... im building a new one now

Kevy and Doomrider just let me know whenever you guys want to squad up. I usually pop on around 11:30 pm central time.

Kevy and Doomrider just let me know whenever you guys want to squad up. I usually pop on around 11:30 pm central time.
I'm on right now. Made it to A89. Not gonna risk it and fuck up anymore so I think I'm done doing ranked for the night. Will pplay some private matches will you guys and Turf.

I'm done for the night. Mahi-Mahi is finished as a level. Like it's absolutely no good anymore with the changes they've done to it.

I'm done for the night. Mahi-Mahi is finished as a level. Like it's absolutely no good anymore with the changes they've done to it.

What did they change on it? Haven't played it since the update.

The 3 of us should do some matches tomorrow when the new map drops.

What did they change on it? Haven't played it since the update.

The 3 of us should do some matches tomorrow when the new map drops.

This. The change was in the small semi-enclosed platform near your spawn point and the central area. They made it open so now someone with an E-Litre can pretty much just camp that and pick people off or you can drop off a sprinkler there and have it paint the turf with little practical way of removing it..

This. The change was in the small semi-enclosed platform near your spawn point and the central area. They made it open so now someone with an E-Litre can pretty much just camp that and pick people off or you can drop off a sprinkler there and have it paint the turf with little practical way of removing it..

Ugh like they needed to make things easier for chargers. They needed to be nerfed if anything

Ugh like they needed to make things easier for chargers. They needed to be nerfed if anything

Dunno about nerfing, but so many levels just feel like they're accommodating to the chargers in ways that make them OP or just make it easy for them to control the map.

993D 0000 0191 8500 is another I just made real quick.,.. it ok if ur bored. pretty easy . Think first one i posted is better

Played both. Nice adventure level and nice quick platformer level. I wanted to try to get the best time on the quick one, but my fingers are locking up due to the cold.

Back