Official Wii U Thread, v4: Not Dead Yet

thanks dude, saw u on it last night but i was still getting use to the controls

Which controls are you using? I remember trying to learn the motion but I wasn't enjoying it. Not to mention I'm an old school gamer so stick controls felt natural right off the bat.

Which controls are you using? I remember trying to learn the motion but I wasn't enjoying it. Not to mention I'm an old school gamer so stick controls felt natural right off the bat.
i turned the control off as soon as i could. i hate motions stuff, which is why i never bought the first wii... I am use to playing ps4 so when im on the wii i always just use the pad, no motion stuff.

i turned the control off as soon as i could. i hate motions stuff, which is why i never bought the first wii... I am use to playing ps4 so when im on the wii i always just use the pad, no motion stuff.

I feel the same way. The only things I wish we could change on the stick controls is jumping with L instead of X. Have fun with the game man! Try the single player yet?

I feel the same way. The only things I wish we could change on the stick controls is jumping with L instead of X. Have fun with the game man! Try the single player yet?
yea playing that to get good... also wish u could change jump button

I'd try out the motion controls with the sensitivity changed to suit your tastes ( the default sensitivity wasn't to my liking either), at least in single player or the weapon tryout map. The motion is invaluable for aiming on the move, but it is something you'd have to try out and get used to.
I wouldn't write it off so soon, but I can understand if it feels uncomfortable.

Created my first Mario Maker level.
The ID is....
7BA6-0000-0181-4FD6
In the comments there's a screenshot of me completing the level, and I wish everyone good luck.

Created my first Mario Maker level.
The ID is....
7BA6-0000-0181-4FD6
In the comments there's a screenshot of me completing the level, and I wish everyone good luck.
That's such an evil level and you're an evil person for making it. :mad:

Edit: God these smileys are fucking awful looking.

I didn't think it was that bad. I hate troll levels as they are just a waste of time (long levels with no checkpoints can be as well), but I love precision jumping and this is a short precision level (I think my brother is the only one to beat it aside from myself).

I'll be making small precision levels as well as adventure ones with checkpoints.

I didn't think it was that bad. I hate troll levels as they are just a waste of time (long levels with no checkpoints can be as well), but I love precision jumping and this is a short precision level (I think my brother is the only one to beat it aside from myself).

I'll be making small precision levels as well as adventure ones with checkpoints.

Although tough it's a really really good level.

Doomrider you partaking in Splatfest this weekend? Or you done with the game?

Back