RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Santioned Lomachenko vs. Kambosos Discussion 5/11, 11PM ET (ESPN/ESPN+)

I never seen a fighter ride one win so hard, and fair play he's made bank of it. He'll be back to gate keeper status now, or sparking taxi drivers in Wagga Wagga community hall.

Yeah, he's one of these one-hit wonders that made a career out of one single radio hit. The Lopez win is his Come on Eileen.

I remember watching the Selby fight, then wondering what Kambosos would ever achieve considering how much he struggled against a blown-up, over the hill featherweight, showing very little in the process. I guess the joke is on me.
He's one of those guys that on his best night can beat an elite fighter who is at their very worst.

i'm glad he took him out. a beatdown to the scorecards would've been fine, but to finish him in the 11th is a lot better... and with body shots no less!

lomachenko looked surprisingly good, i had the feeling the haney fight was the last time he could muster to get into world class shape. don't know why, it just seemed like one last push from him. doesn't seem like it now, he just keeps going, even at 36.

so tank is now talking about wanting to fight lomachenko, after ducking him for what, 8 years? i'm guessing he'll get really vocal once loma turns 38, that's when he'll start to talk mad shit.

Loma speed and footwork, punch selection is still so good but he has for sure slowed down. He’s a true student of boxing with elite level skill. Was nice to see him win in style.

Not sure where now for Kambosos

Haha. I fell asleep. I was fighting it for about 45 minutes and then I don’t know what happened. 🤪🤪🤪🤪

It sounds like it wasn’t very competitive, that’s kind of interesting considering Loma’s age and what Kambosos did to Teo.

Where does he go from here? Dude is getting up there.

See you suckers next weekend

Yeah, he's one of these one-hit wonders that made a career out of one single radio hit. The Lopez win is his Come on Eileen.

I love the analogy though it’ll be lost on most on here!

Kambosos looked really good when he won his title against lee selby. His problem is he’s been operating against elite fighters since, not just world level operators. It’s a shame for him that the division has been so stacked the last few years

Haha. I fell asleep. I was fighting it for about 45 minutes and then I don’t know what happened. 🤪🤪🤪🤪

It sounds like it wasn’t very competitive, that’s kind of interesting considering Loma’s age and what Kambosos did to Teo.

My recording stopped at the end of the 9th round so I missed the finish. I’m gonna go and find a clip of the KO now! He was completely outclassing him up until then

I watched highlights and it looked like I thought Kambosos got one massive upset win but was never on this level and was able to milk it.

I saw some clips about this ring announcer he hopefully never does live tv ever again. He fucked up reading the score cards hilarious.

Honestly i'd like to see TR match Loma up against Navarrete if he comes through his match with Berinchyk. Pure technician vs super unorthodox slugger.

malooney was doing good in my opinion but he looks out of gas now.

in my opinion they could have called that a draw and I wouldn't have even cared. def fair scoring.

I love the analogy though it’ll be lost on most on here!

Kambosos looked really good when he won his title against lee selby. His problem is he’s been operating against elite fighters since, not just world level operators. It’s a shame for him that the division has been so stacked the last few years

Well, to me the Selby fight was a snoozer. I do agree with his lack of luck… only to some extend : he had the worst version of Teo handed to him on a silver platter after all.

Back