RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Santioned Lomachenko vs. Kambosos Discussion 5/11, 11PM ET (ESPN/ESPN+)

The Teo showing was the outlier in his career and in hindsight Teo was likely depressed with the mental health issues he was talking about and divorce drama and was one of the biggest LWs ever and likely struggled with the cut. He moved up immediately after.

Kambosos is the same guy who couldnt find separation and had 50/50 fights with the likes of Mickey Bey and
Lee Selby before fighting Teo. He was always a journeyman but he caught lightning in a bottle and capitalized.
Yea, he served as a good sparring partner for Manny...But thats about it.

Obviously Kambosos was tailor made for Loma to pick apart, but Kambosos still had the win over Teo and Haney didn’t stop him twice, Loma got him outta there and didn’t struggle for a second, has to be mentioned. That tank fight looks real good to me

Hahahahahahahahaha. Haven't seen a corrupt Loma loss yet. Hes had some close fights that didn't go his way.

The thing is the dude is great enough to avenge those losses or push past them. He doesn't need fans to make excuses for him
Definitely got robbed in the Teo and Daney fights.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Haven't seen a corrupt Loma loss yet. Hes had some close fights that didn't go his way.

The thing is the dude is great enough to avenge those losses or push past them. He doesn't need fans to make excuses for him
you living in alternate reality my man. he got hosed against haney which was recent.

you living in alternate reality my man. he got hosed against haney which was recent.

It doesn't matter anymore. It isn't like Haney tested positive, came in heavy and drank beer during the weigh-ins. Shit happens.

all of those guys would beat loma. tank would definitely knock him out.
Haney faded bad & was lucky to bank early rounds. That fight could of gone either way

Stevenson resume is still pathetic. He hasn't been tested at the level Loma or any of them have been.

Tank legit. Resume isn't the greatest but its not the worst either. He has some solid impressive wins

Tank wants the Loma fight now but Floyd protected him from that fight being made when Loma was in his prime. Now he sees the cracks and slippage and wants to capitalize lol

I guess it's a different conniving strategy than putting rehydration clauses on Barrios and Ryan.

Bernardo is the only guy worth a shit on ESPN in terms of boxing coverage. Please give this man a raise.

I know its obvious now but Haney truly has pillowfists.

24 rounds with Kambosos and I dont think he even scored a knockdown? I remember the jab just dominating but dont think he ever had Kambosos seriously hurt lol

Tank wants the Loma fight now but Floyd protected him from that fight being made when Loma was in his prime. Now he sees the cracks and slippage and wants to capitalize lol

I guess it's a different conniving strategy than putting rehydration clauses on Barrios and Ryan.
I think Floyd did him a favor. Tank entering his prime now. I would of favored Loma easy before the Teo fight. Just my opinion. Who knows though

Back