RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Tank Davis vs Ryan Garcia PBC Showtime/DAZN PPV 4/22

Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they really knew what they were doing with that rehydration clause

That's what I can't figure out. Wouldn't it be 9-9? And you would have to have seen Garcia beat Davis all over the ring like a Rocky movie that round aside from the KD and almost have Davis out of there or at least very nearly down to get to an even round, I'd think? idk
Doesn't matter after the 7th, I guess. lol
Tank is the real deal.

I think it was a Garcia round other than the knockdown, so a 10-9 Tank round makes sense to me. Either way it was irrelevant in the end, great fight and great finish by Tank, basically how I thought it would go in the end.

Honestly, I expected more from Garcia. I thought he'd dominate the early round but he won , what, 1?

His flesh is aesthetically beautiful, but unfortunately he does not possess the legendary tightness that is sufficient to defeat the pinnacle of The Ebony. His mind over commits, and the synapse of his dendrites strain his Nervous System. He is not yet ripe enough.

Yes, Ryan did much better than he’s getting credit for, he landed a lot of significant shots, Tank was just the better guy. It was not a fight that was going to a decision, 2 cannons who took chances, really enjoyed the fight. The ending bothered me until I saw Ryan posting he wants to run it back, so Tank took his soul. Good ending

Most people thought he would be leading on points late into the fight, but in reality he only won 1 round vs an opponent who threw 100 punches in 7 rounds, and spent most of the fight missing punches before he clearly quit. It was a pathetic performance in reality, and disappointing. Only fan boys would think otherwise.

tough crowd here for garcia, huh.

Nah just not fan boys unlike some. Garcia shit the bed.

I was wondering why Garcia looked so lethargic throughout the fight, I found out post fight that apparently there was a rehydration clause. Rehydration clauses are one of the most cowardly things I've ever seen implemented.

They'll rematch later without one and the result will be different.
they really knew what they were doing with that rehydration clause
rehydration clause ruins it
Some of y'all were cool with Canelo putting in rehydration clauses but here you are taking issue with Tank's? While I've never been a fan of them Garcia signed it and it was reasonable. In fact, I haven't heard him use it as an excuse as to why he got abused in there. Then there's the fact that it still didn't stop you from picking Garcia to beat Tank despite its presence. Just thought I'd point this out.

His flesh is aesthetically beautiful, but unfortunately he does not possess the legendary tightness that is sufficient to defeat the pinnacle of The Ebony. His mind over commits, and the synapse of his dendrites strain his Nervous System. He is not yet ripe enough.
@senri with the succulent take as always.

Former Olympian and 5-0 professional Tsendbaatar Erdenebat claims to have injured Ryan Garcia to the body in sparring.

And no need to be such sympathetic defenders, this fight was touted as winner would be face of boxing, lol, people have a right to form a little criticism for the performance they saw, that’s professional sports.
Most people thought he would be leading on points late into the fight, but in reality he only won 1 round vs an opponent who threw 100 punches in 7 rounds, and spent most of the fight missing punches before he clearly quit. It was a pathetic performance in reality, and disappointing. Only fan boys would think otherwise.

Nah just not fan boys unlike some. Garcia shit the bed.
I had him winning 2 whole rounds, Christ, get a grip! Tank won the majority but plenty of the fight was competitive. People saying Garcia wasn’t landing are retards, open your eyes. Tank landed better but that doesn’t mean Garcia missed every punch.

9-9 is only possible with a foul, BTW. 10 point MUST system.
You're right. That's my bad. But it still would have been 10-9. 10-10 is not possible with the 2nd.

I had him winning 2 whole rounds, Christ, get a grip! Tank won the majority but plenty of the fight was competitive. People saying Garcia wasn’t landing are retards, open your eyes. Tank landed better but that doesn’t mean Garcia missed every punch.

Wow he won 2 rounds including getting knocked down before he was stopped? Rolly did better, how was it not a pathetic performance? He landed 39 punches in 7 rounds at 24% also.

So I paid for DAZN yesterday, the fight never worked, I was charged for that. Then I check today and they've randomly charged more money from my bank account.

This service is a dog and I'll never use them again. They better refund me but I have my doubts.

Some of y'all were cool with Canelo putting in rehydration clauses but here you are taking issue with Tank's? While I've never been a fan of them Garcia signed it and it was reasonable. In fact, I haven't heard him use it as an excuse as to why he got abused in there. Then there's the fact that it still didn't stop you from picking Garcia to beat Tank despite its presence. Just thought I'd point this out.
Once the boxers agree and sign the contracts, you can't complain. No one forced Garcia to accept anything.

Once the boxers agree and sign the contracts, you can't complain. No one forced Garcia to accept anything.
That's what I said. Garcia agreed to it. He hasn't even mentioned it post-fight to my knowledge or attempted to use it as an excuse. Canelo has used rehydration clauses multiple times and some of these same posters were perfectly fine with that but not with Tank doing it. They still picked him to beat Tank so they're reaching.

That's what I said. Garcia agreed to it. He hasn't even mentioned it post-fight to my knowledge or attempted to use it as an excuse. Canelo has used rehydration clauses multiple times and some of these same posters were perfectly fine with that but not with Tank doing it. They still picked him to beat Tank so they're reaching.
I was agreeing with you.

so this guy was the spy I'm assuming smh .. looks like it since he's trolling him on that video

also what is the rehydration clause about ? that you can't gain more than a certain amount of weight the day of the fight ?

the punch stats were close from what I saw .. in fact I think garcia had more overall punches landed ? not sure but he was ahead in one of the categories

Back