RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

Best analysis of the difference in the two fights in the thread so far.
Common sense. Most knew it. You can’t download a lifetimes worth of boxing basics just like that. , no matter how much money you throw at it. Playing Russian roulette with Ngannou’s health. Calculated risk? Foolish and he shouldn’t keep going back to the well if he know what’s good for him…..,

Last edited:
If someone wants to get ahead of the bookies, it's currently +425 on Ferreria on DK. I imagine Franks -575 will slide

If I were a betting man, I'd put some money on Ferreria right now.

Those odds are going to change very quickly, and Ferreria's chances are much higher than that spread implies.

And the simple fact is Ngannou will have 2.5+ years of inactivity within the cage, and his instincts probably devolved due to his boxing training, he'll be 38, and 0-2 in his last two combat sports performances, one of which was a savage KO.

Momentum is a real factor.

OGC.82ce176e71ad54557a8f43ef8b6165f6

I didn't say two rounds. All I stated was I believe Zhang would have knocked him out too. You can step off the soap box, bud.

The point wasn't the two rounds, the point was that AJ has blasted durable guys out of there before too.

AJ is a unique specimen in HW boxing, despite his flaws, and I am seeing an immediate pattern of assuming that much less impressive boxers could do to Big Frank what AJ just did. I just picked your post out of a bunch to respond to.

AJ is simply not someone you should ever be boxing in your second pro match no matter who you are, and that fairly obvious statement is getting lost a little.

I think people are underselling both AJ (a lot) and Big Frank (to a lesser extent).

AJ is simply not someone you should ever be boxing in your second pro match no matter who you are, and that fairly obvious statement is getting lost a little.

I think people are underselling both AJ (a lot) and Big Frank (to a lesser extent).

no shit captain obvious .... that goes for any novice who goes against an elite pro boxer .. and of course now aj is being overhyped because of this win .. idiot hearn saying he can't be beat :sigh:

Back