OFFICIAL (Sanctioned) GGG/Jacobs PBP Thread

Cant be last I checked GGG got the win lol, have a good day.
I don't care who won, you can't produce a sensible scorecard and keep talking about punches landed. You're a busted flush, nice talking to you.

I don't care who won, you can't produce a sensible scorecard and keep talking about punches landed. You're a busted flush, nice talking to you.
LMAO what the hell are you talking about?

You're just pissy because Danny lost, its ok champ.

Right now no and no. I think that legacy wise, Golovkin really needs to either get that Canelo fight by years end or drop his belts and follow Danny up to 168 (if thats where Jacobs is going). A rematch would be big at 168 and though there are no superfights there, a fight versus either Degale or Ramirez could be pretty big a couple years down the road. And then theres always Andre Ward at 175.

He's a limited fighter, I'd say. I'm not really sure he'd beat Canelo at this point, either. Danny will move up when the money is tapped out.

LMAO what the hell are you talking about?
Your posts, if you want to retract them go for it, you have nothing but punch stats, tell us how the fight went, I doubt you will because you evade any questions but I'll pull up a chair.

I've said it was a close fight. Want to lol yourself into sensible discussions?
Sensible discussions? LMAO with you? I HAVE seen your posts, you do realize that right? So so sensible in all of your discussions, smh.

That's how it happens, though. Can you imagine that fighter beating Hagler or Hopkins?
After his last 2 fights it would be hard to make those claims or comparisons. Im hoping Danny proves that he is just that great too. There isnt much at 160 or 168 to do that though. Only Canelo really

Your posts, if you want to retract them go for it, you have nothing but punch stats, tell us how the fight went, I doubt you will because you evade any questions but I'll pull up a chair.
GGG won the early part, Danny won around the middle toward the end lost the last ding sing GGG wins. Sooky lala lol

After his last 2 fights it would be hard to make those claims or comparisons. Im hoping Danny proves that he is just that great too. There isnt much at 160 or 168 to do that though. Only Canelo really

Danny looked every bit the great fighter last night. Maybe he is. He took Golovkin's punches like they were an average man's shots, and we know Golovkin is not an average puncher.

Danny looked every bit the great fighter last night. Maybe he is. He took Golovkin's punches like they were an average man's shots, and we know Golovkin is not an average puncher.
Wait around George oil PhD is going to drop a knowledge bomb

He also was the aggressor a lot. He even took the aggression out of GGG. He son'd him. When he got in GGG's face after the bell and was baiting him. I was like hes bullying the bully. Lol

So mr trollasaurus give me a round by round scorecard
Are you serious? TBH cant remember any of this in the Ward fight from you but what evs. You didnt even care if I recall correctly it was just "check the records Ward won" but here you want me to give a score card, next will be a piss test, then the PPV purchse proof.

I would never do that. Still a GGG fan. Still think hes the best. Still thinks he beats Canelo. Still thinks he wins a rematch.
Yes this is exactly like Pac and May die hards 2.0.
Congrats to you guys. Even with a loss Danny proved he is at GGGs level.and caliber at the very least. I also think you guys may land the Canelo fight first. If so that matters more than a subjective decision.
Also, glad I wont be singing. Lmao
Get that money Danny!

Haha. Yeah avoiding singing is always good.

I don't have any problem with that opinion nor anyone who thought GGG won a close fight. I think Danny wins a more decisive rematch and then there's possibly a trilogy there. It may have to be at a catch weight though because Danny isnt going to be able to get to 60 much longer. We can get a second fight in but not a 3rd as we have to factor Canelo in the equation.

Thanks dude. Appreciate it

He also was the aggressor a lot. He even took the aggression out of GGG. He son'd him. When he got in GGG's face after the bell and was baiting him. I was like hes bullying the bully. Lol

I thought he beat him all ends up. That was my impression.

Back