OFFICIAL (Sanctioned) GGG/Jacobs PBP Thread

Are you serious? TBH cant remember any of this in the Ward fight from you but what evs. You didnt even care if I recall correctly it was just "check the records Ward won" but here you want me to give a score card, next will be a piss test, then the PPV purchse proof.
Three choices, you're drunk, you didn't score it or you're crap at scoring. Choose one.

Are you serious? TBH cant remember any of this in the Ward fight from you but what evs. You didnt even care if I recall correctly it was just "check the records Ward won" but here you want me to give a score card, next will be a piss test, then the PPV purchse proof.
And you know for fucking sure which fight I was talking about.

Haha. Yeah avoiding singing is always good.

I don't have any problem with that opinion nor anyone who thought GGG won a close fight. I think Danny wins a more decisive rematch and then there's possibly a trilogy there. It may have to be at a catch weight though because Danny isnt going to be able to get to 60 much longer. We can get a second fight in but not a 3rd as we have to factor Canelo in the equation.

Thanks dude. Appreciate it
I also recognize that my bias plays into my thinking even subconsciously.
-GGG fan
- Stood to make $100 from you
-Didnt want to embarrass myself on YouTube
All that plays into how we see the "close rounds"
The fight was close enough to where I can 100% see why people had Danny winning.
Welcome.
Thanks for all the fight info and the bet.
I now see why I dont bet often. It had me feeling a little worried a lot of the fight.

Three choices, you're drunk, you didn't score it or you're crap at scoring. Choose one.
oh and lol at "keeping score", you do know while watching a fight you can add it up in you head. There are only 12 rounds. I scored it 115-112 for GGG. Next time I will get my pen, note book and also do it on my phone for back up, just for you.

Now I've known Sunfish a lot longer, but I've never had an issue with the Kiwi.

Now I've known Sunfish a lot longer, but I've never had an issue with the Kiwi.
I hardly post. You and I both know what the common factor here is, I have seen sunfish have issues with multiple posters. Usually from his witty one liners and put downs.

Anyway I shall step away, come back when Canelo is fighting.

I hardly post. You and I both know what the common factor here is, I have seen sunfish have issues with multiple posters. Usually from his witty one liners and put downs.

I'm barely awake right now, and I certainly didn't wish to push you away.

I do remember you posting here and you add a fair bit, so don't stop, man.

I'm barely awake right now, and I certainly didn't wish to push you away.
I dont usually post that much through Rugby League season anyway, Im usually crying about my shite team. No ones pushing me away, I just dont have anything new to add I guess to this. I dont really like going back and forth with someone on the net, like that, kind of a buzz kill and even I get carried away.

Im sure I will show up from time to time. HAve a good one.

Wow what a fight.

I think Jacobs did a better job of sticking to his gameplan than GGG did and made GGG fight his fight but for some reason he seemed to take a couple rounds off in the second half. GGG did a good amount of damage and that jab was like a dagger but he was hesitating so much with his right hand I was starting to think maybe he actually broke it.

I thought it felt close but I was too excited to actually score rounds. I think either guy beats Canelo though. Actually kind of hope Canelo skips GGG again and goes after Jacobs instead. That would set up a great GGG/Jacobs rematch after he beat Canelo.

Was it just me or did it sound like GGG was saying he liked Danny too much to try and finish him after the knockdown? That is how it sounded and if so that is a pretty bullshit thing to say.
it did sound like he was saying he didnt want to hurt him because he liked him. pretty silly

Are you asking why we don't have day in weigh ins? Because dehydration leads to brain trauma. Motherfucker. Why do you frequent a forum a that talks about boxing and yet find every reason to bitch about it at every turn? It astounds me.
I like lightly sauced Jay Electronic. Posting with a buzz should be required for you hahaha I remember when you threatening to whoop some folks after a fight on here had me rolling because that's not your normal posting self.

I had Jacobs ahead comfortably myself

I like lightly sauced Jay Electronic. Posting with a buzz should be required for you hahaha I remember when you threatening to whoop some folks after a fight on here had me rolling because that's not your normal posting self.

I had Jacobs ahead comfortably myself

I'm out of town and out of pocket this weekend, lol. It's why I've been up for a very, very long time (lol). When I get to drinking I get to having impressions regarding certain people. Still, though, this is a great forum and it has a great lineup of regulars, yourself included (who I haven't seen in a minute).

He's not staying at 60 much longer. I said that on here over a year ago. The only reason he is still there is because there is a lot of money for GGG and Canelo fights (and possible rematches). To put things in perspective, Danny was 183 in the ring when he fought Ishe Smith on the undercard of JMM/Diaz. That was a little more than 6 years ago

Haha. We went out and had some fun after the fight. Good way to avoid being pissed off. It did help that GGG is so cool. He gave us a lot of credit. That's why instead of just bitching about decision I want to give him credit too. I think honestly he didn't think he won the fight.

The look on his face when they said he won tells me he didn't really feel he won. But both guys put on a hell of a show.

I'm out of town and out of pocket this weekend, lol. It's why I've been up for a very, very long time (lol). When I get to drinking I get to having impressions regarding certain people. Still, though, this is a great forum and it has a great lineup of regulars, yourself included (who I haven't seen in a minute).
Yeah I'm a very busy guy with the new born, work, and school with my externship on top of it.

I was actually watching the fight instead of doing homework.

I do always drop in to see what's going on news wise.

Yeah I'm a very busy guy with the new born, work, and school with my externship on top of it.

I was actually watching the fight instead of doing homework.

I do always drop in to see what's going on news wise.

Congrats man. That's awesome. The new born, that is, but everything else, too.

No doubt. He made a lot of detractors who questioned his beard and skills, myself included, eat crow.
Great gameplan and inspired performance.
Personally i thought Jacobs lost the fight inside the first third as i had Golovkin sweeping rounds 1-4.

Like others have said though -- best wishes to Danny careerwise and otherwise.

Woooow you had 1-4 for GGG? That's impressive. I had it 3-1 myself for danny which I thought was pretty clear, but everyone sees things different. Damn 1-4.

When is the rematch doe? Fuck any other fight other than a rematch.

God damn what a fight. That was awesome.

Back