No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

I've been playing first person since the first chapter. It definitely makes it better.

I just hit Chapter 5 and I gotta say, I'm not a fan of this one. Looking forward to six.

That spot was the worst of the game IMO. once you get out the rest of chapter 5 gets better.

For people who played through chapter 5,
wtf was the point of Guarma? They were seriously gonna leave the rest of the gang behind and be like "ok just us lol"? I felt disconnected for that part. Felt like they could have left that whole part out

After encountering the night folk, Rockstar would be insane to not have some sort of undead nightmare 2 dlc. Those dudes are creepy. And the night settings are just so gorgeous and perilous at the same time. Would be the perfect setting.

Did anyone run into the pig farm "quest" with the dude and his wife/sister? I got drunk just to see what would happen. RDR2 Inbred Hicks would be scary af

wtf was the point of Guarma? They were seriously gonna leave the rest of the gang behind and be like "ok just us lol"? I felt disconnected for that part. Felt like they could have left that whole part out

It was garbage. I honestly forgot about that part until just now.

It opens up after Chapter 1. You have a few more missions to go before reaching Chapter 2.
Just got to town and saw my black girl companion was getting fucked with so i Intervened. Then i punched him. Game over. Started it over, didnt go to hotel for karen. Game over.

This is a sandbox yes?

this game is actually pretty bad, imo.

the problems are vast and inexcusable.

Just got to town and saw my black girl companion was getting fucked with so i Intervened. Then i punched him. Game over. Started it over, didnt go to hotel for karen. Game over.

This is a sandbox yes?
Felt the same in just cause when I couldn't fuck whores

Sandbox my ass

Has anyone else seen the black Arabian horse in Saint Denis in chapter 3? I'd only seen people mention it as being for sale starting in chapter 4 from the stable, but it's randomly hitched outside a building there.

I hopped on and stole that thing the moment I saw it.

God the AI in poker is horrendous lol. All ins on the river withou even a pair.....

@BillytheFish

cool username haha (Viz comics right?)

If someone had found Gavin there'd be screenshots of the exact location, so I still call BS on your claim

@BillytheFish

cool username haha (Viz comics right?)

If someone had found Gavin there'd be screenshots of the exact location, so I still call BS on your claim

If you want I can PM you the details on him/what happens?

Nah my name was what my former roommates nicknamed our pet goldfish. Billy sadly did not live a long and fruitful life!

Saw some drunk guy in valentine who asked me to tell him how to get home.

I point in the direction and he stumbles off. I trot by his house a few min later and he’s arguing with his wife through the door and she kicks him out.

He throws a tirade, stumbles around and then vomits all over his porch. He the. Slowly passes out face first in the vomit and curls up in the fetal position and passes out.

Arther just says “pathetic.”

That’s some next level NPC commitment there.

@BillytheFish

I'll take you at your word then ;)

ps: this is Billy the Fish (from The Viz, an adult comic)

billy-the-fish2.jpg

I regret having visited Saint Denis and Rhodes and having shot up the plantations and all that free-roam glorious junk

Nobody told me there were roughly 786 cutscenes where somebody turns to Arthur and goes "YOU EVER BEEN HERE BEFORE ARTHUR" and my guy's like shut up I hate you I hate myse- "WHY NO BILL WHAT A STRANGE AND UNKNOWN SPOT LET US INVESTIGATE"

Two things that really annoy the shit out of me in this game. The map takes too many button presses to get in and out of and 95% of the time I try to set up camp it says there is too much activity

Two things that really annoy the shit out of me in this game. The map takes too many button presses to get in and out of and 95% of the time I try to set up camp it says there is too much activity
Map takes one press. Just hold Select/Option or whatever it is.

Back