Official Real Fighters Age Thread.

Love how looking old in the face equates to having zero wrinkles & a full head of hair. Ngannou has less wrinkles than 25 year olds, you people are crazy.

black dont crack, you should know that by know,

black dont crack, you should know that by know,

I was comparing Francis to black 25 year olds my man. Most people regardles of race have atleast dynamic wrinkles in their 20's, Francis legit has litttle to no wrinkles & all his hair, to think he looks in his 40's is ridiculous. His skin doesn't have a youthful glow due to less oil production but outside of that he doesn't look old at all.

Cutting age is really hard. Lots of Sauna...

They can lie one year or so, and it's usually done when they are young to compete against smaller kids and so on.

I can see 18 year old GSP lying about age to gain advantage over a 13 year old. Think gsp fighting karate in some youth 141-160 weight class with gsp barely making 160 weight and some 13 year old eating 4 subs to make 141.
Considering GSP was a huge weight cutter, also a proven greaser, makes me think he would do whatever to get the advantage

Love how looking old in the face equates to having zero wrinkles & a full head of hair. Ngannou has less wrinkles than 25 year olds, you people are crazy.
Most Africans tend not have wrinkles until in their 60s or so..

I was comparing Francis to black 25 year olds my man. Most people regardles of race have atleast dynamic wrinkles in their 20's, Francis legit has litttle to no wrinkles & all his hair, to think he looks in his 40's is ridiculous. His skin doesn't have a youthful glow due to less oil production but outside of that he doesn't look old at all.
Avg black 25yr old, looks younger then their age.. Francis def looks well into his 40s imo.

011_Francis_Ngannou.0.0.jpg
url

yea he looks 31, more like thinking about sitting in some mall staring at kids drinking coffee in retirement

your talking hair there are guys that are 60 that have more hair than that.

Lol'd at Francis. You could be bang on tbh.

You can’t believe anything about the ufc. Height, weight, name, dob, gender non of that

I can see 18 year old GSP lying about age to gain advantage over a 13 year old. Think gsp fighting karate in some youth 141-160 weight class with gsp barely making 160 weight and some 13 year old eating 4 subs to make 141.
Considering GSP was a huge weight cutter, also a proven greaser, makes me think he would do whatever to get the advantage

18 to 13 is a BIG jump for kids.

Usually they lie one year or so, when it really matters around 12-13-14. It's common in ball-sports.

Back