Official Real Fighters Age Thread.

thatwilldrill

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
We have had many discussions about fighters real height, but lets try real age.

Forrest Griffin and Tim Sylvia have both admitted to lying on there age.

Sylvia was having medicals done for a person over 40 when he was 38 and griffin told cormier in real life i am older than you, He mentioned he is 2 years older than his listed age.

If americans can easily lie, think foreigners.

So here we go.

Fedor Emilieanko- lost all ability to win at 32, thats cause his parents lost count of how many times sun when up and down, during those brutal russian winters, fedors is actually pushing 50 these days, evident by his slowness, and constant needing of a nap in the cage

Francis Ngannou huge age cutter- claim is 31 real life 41, maybe older

George Sotripulous- age 40, his whole career, he had his whole old body tapped up, moved like a 50 year old, and had strange granpa muscles physique, he was another one of those guys who claimed to be 30 as a prospect, when in reality probably was 36 real age now 46

Shogun Rua- looks to be age cutter claim is 35 real life 39

Wandy Silva claim is 40 real age at least 45 wandy alreay has that old saggy face going on when people get in mid 40's

Cheick Congo - claim is 42- he always had old man face going on my guess is 47

Anderson Silva claim is 42 real age 45, look how he moves now,

Michael Bisping came on ultimate fighter at the end of "prospect age" 28 when he probably was 31 so i have him 41 he looks older than 38, with granpa face.

Jose Aldo- aldo has looked old and out of prime since he was 29- when in reality in he probably was 34 so I have aldo at 36 now.

Conor Mcgregor is at least questionable, he got boxed up by a known 40 year old, he also comes from a country where they do more apprenticeship than education. So it would be easier to make up a story.
Conor is old now and wont get off couch to fight, my guess is 34, makes more sense how get got tko'd by a granpa.

Jacare he looks 5-6 year older than his age- with granpa alligator face

Another one I question is GSP- he started looked old around 30, and at 36 is sluggish like a granpa, my guess is 39 on gsp

If someone didnt have a collegiate or american wrestling career, there are huge chances they could be lying about age. Because they have everything to gain by saying there are younger than they appear.

All sports have had age cutters.

Manute Bol was thought to actually playing in his 50's. Hakeem Olajuwon, always looked 4 -5 years older than himself. I also think shaq started school late and failed a few years due to stupidness. shaq always looked old, trust me americans lie in sports all the time. You look at some team that his slaughtering everyone in junior high with "13 year olds" shaq is 48 more than likely

Half of the MLB minors are making up a story. Albert Pujols forever looked 5 years older than his age, with all sports media questioning it

Last edited:
wow.... that thread is a big pile of garbage...

Erick Silva cuts age all the time. He was 18 when he entered the UFC 8 years ago. He's still 18.

Cutting age is really hard. Lots of Sauna...

In all seriousness: fighting and high performance sports, like a lot of brutal heavy work like old-fashioned farming will make you look like crap at age 40. So, judging by looks is bad.

They can lie one year or so, and it's usually done when they are young to compete against smaller kids and so on.

Ngannou over 40 is a f'ing joke. The man is in his early 30s and he looks so.

to be fair urijah faber probably added a few years back in wec just so they would let him in cage

Tell Me More about this age cutting.

I want to be an invincible fearless irresponsible teenager again.

lol at ngganou being early 30's
He looks old as hell in face. He also has the physique of a 40 year old that works out. All saggy, if 30 looks that old my god

TRT the choice of real MEN to cut age

Screen-Shot-2015-07-16-at-4.54.07-PM.png

Having a job where you get punched in the face for a living doesn't make you look younger.

greg oden was probably another one of those kids start school late get held back a few times graduate high school when he is 22.
If you ever played school sports, you may have played against some kids in junior high that were"13"

lol at ngganou being early 30's
He looks old as hell in face. He also has the physique of a 40 year old that works out. All saggy, if 30 looks that old my god

Love how looking old in the face equates to having zero wrinkles & a full head of hair. Ngannou has less wrinkles than 25 year olds, you people are crazy.

Back