Official Real Fighters Age Thread.

wow.... that thread is a big pile of garbage...
Nah, athletes lying/not knowing about their age is a real thing. As real as official heights being lies. Aldo, for example, does not look 30/31. Many times people from third world countries simply don't know their age. My own dad is unsure of his birth year since they didn't do birth certificates in rural 1960s India.

Love how looking old in the face equates to having zero wrinkles & a full head of hair. Ngannou has less wrinkles than 25 year olds, you people are crazy.

TBH wrinkles are just 1 part of aging. I've seen 22 year olds with a hefty amount of wrinkles, but you could still tell they were young, like under 25. Likewise you get 40 year olds with no wrinkles at all, and you can often still tell they're 40.

It has more to do with face shape and overall floppyness or lumpiness of their face, rather than just wrinkles. And just an overall look. Both Stipe and Ngannou look "old", like pushing 40 at least.

And regarding hair, David Lynch has more hair than Ngannou, do you think he looks under 30 too?

<36>

Nah, athletes lying/not knowing about their age is a real thing. As real as official heights being lies. Aldo, for example, does not look 30/31. Many times people from third world countries simply don't know their age. My own dad is unsure of his birth year since they didn't do birth certificates in rural 1960s India.

Out of everyone listed in this absurd thread, I would say Aldo is the most likely to actually be true. I would say McGregory too, who looks old AF, but it seems less likely he could get away with lying.

Aldo not only looks old, but appeared to be well past prime in his late 20's.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-19-at-8.10.10-PM-e1516416584293.png

Kamal Shalorus and Sokoudjou are both about 50 even though their wiki says 40 and 33

I'm sure that Big Nog is an extreme age-cutter. He's looked 41 for the last 15 years. It does make it difficult to cut age when you have a twin brother, mind you...

Erick Silva cuts age all the time. He was 18 when he entered the UFC 8 years ago. He's still 18.

Give him time, guy's still green, I'm sure he'll mature up and have a birthday one of these years

Sokoudjou was another guy who lied about his age. He was apparently like 22 or something when he fought Lil Nog.

I can see 18 year old GSP lying about age to gain advantage over a 13 year old. Think gsp fighting karate in some youth 141-160 weight class with gsp barely making 160 weight and some 13 year old eating 4 subs to make 141.
Considering GSP was a huge weight cutter, also a proven greaser, makes me think he would do whatever to get the advantage

Proven greaser??? Who proved it? Certainly NOT Crybaby Penn and his mommy...that was one of most embarrassing episodes in MMA History. Crybaby Penn actually brought his mommy to a public testimony to be a witness for him. He lost many fans over that fiasco. Of course there are always some rubes who will believe the Bullshit and of course you are among them. I remember the whole sordid episode to include Penn's people throwing in the towel to save Crybaby from being destroyed by GSP! Poor Penn was never the same after that earned ass whipping.

Francis is undoubtedly in his 40s, also taking steroids. Khabib is 40.

Back