Official NBA Playoffs thread v6...BBB brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, because Jordan retired to play beisbol because his gambling stuff got his dad murdered.

But to automatically act like it was a forgone conclusion, is stupid.

And because Hakeem won his titles in those two years, he often gets lost in the shuffle.

If Jordan stayed, that 1993-94 Bulls team would've easily gone all the way. They probably would have been GOAT team. I don't give a shit what anybody says. The Bulls were already 55-27 without Jordan and took the Knicks to 7 games in the playoffs. The Rockets took 7 games to defeat those same Knicks in the Finals. A 31-year-old-still-in-his-physical-prime MJ to go along with a 28 year old peak Pippen and Grant (both had their best seasons)? Shit, we wouldn't be talking about the 72-10 95-96 Bulls as much as the 93-94 Bulls if Jordan stayed.

94-95 season though I would've given Olajuwan's Rockets their best chance. It all depends on if Horace Grant stays. The 94-95 Bulls really missed his interior presence as they were 34-31 before Jordan returned. Although the team went 13-4 (63 win pace) with Jordan in the line up they missed Grant in the series with the Magic where they lost 4 games to 2. Hakeem was unbelievable in the 95 playoffs and the Rockets run was incredible so it would've been very challenging for the Bulls to win that season.

Drummond doesn't like basketball. It's just a job to him. He's unlikely to get much better.

What a bunch of bullshit. You have no clue what you're talking about. Let's not speak for people you don't know. Especially when people on the board who do know them are here. Fucking internet lol

All the pundits seem to be very confident the Celts are taking Fultz and the Lakers are taking Ball but I can see the C's grabbing any of the top 3 (Fultz/Ball/Jackson).

Would be dumb to take Jackson #1 since the Lakers are clearly taking Lonzo and not him. If they want Jackson then trading back to Philly would be a no-brainer, they would probably give the C's the Lakers pick next year.

i meant prime, younger ORL or NOH anderson, pre age and dead fiance

and seriously, even older bench Kaman would shit all over the previous eras w/ his footwork and size

Chris Kavemans knows how to lead a bench.

maxresdefault.jpg

Robert sacre plays in the Japanese league now?

wait, they have a Japanese pro league? hahaha

Robert sacre plays in the Japanese league now?

wait, they have a Japanese pro league? hahaha

Don't the Asian leagues have weird rules like teams can only have 2 non Asian payers each and they can't be on the floor at the same time?

Rewatching game 6 of last years finals and its ridiculous how much physical abuse Steph had to endure. If Lebron, Shump, TT, JR, and RJ did that to Steph on the street they would all be looking at life sentences. Steph should have shot an extra 40-45 free throws

Third year in a row the flakes get the #2 pick, 4th year in a row the sixers get a top 3.
To be fair the Sixers got fucked by the lottery. Their top 3 pick is via Sacramento.

Hinkie dun good

Still cant believe Corey was outshone by Iggy in the 2015 FMVP vote <45>Fake superstar

Would be dumb to take Jackson #1 since the Lakers are clearly taking Lonzo and not him. If they want Jackson then trading back to Philly would be a no-brainer, they would probably give the C's the Lakers pick next year.
Celts are taking the big white can from Arizona with that pick.

<{yearp}>

Running away with this thing. Shrugged off trying to take his ankles out all season. What Aldridge did was far worse then Zza who was just playing hard

<{yearp}>

Running away with this thing. Shrugged off trying to take his ankles out all season. What Aldridge did was far worse then Zza who was just playing hard
Sometimes when I think of MJ im just amazed by how fucking gifted he was. Had Hardens strength, Westbrooks athleticism, Stephs touch, and Lebrons hops. How anyone (Nick Wright) thinks LBJ is goat is beyond me.

Are guys like Olynk and Zaza really dirty? Or just suffer from the white mans original sin of being clumsy and uncoordinated? Delly, Lambier and McHale fall in that category also. Ainges clumsyness has even spilled over to his draft choices. The only white players who arent considered "dirty" are those who dont play a lick of defense like Dirk, Korver, and Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back