Official NBA Playoffs thread v6...BBB brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually plays pickup with Mo Taylor, Cat and Tierre Brown. Mo Taylor could really help him honestly

Dre will try. He gets caught up going out a little too much.
If you wanna see a real shit hole, check out RealGM, where there are actually people being dead serious that Gilmore > Hakeem and don't even put Hakeem in their top 15.

i would love to see say Corlis Williamson debo'n the white skinny 60s celtics players, even russell

good luck w/ that shit my brethren haha

Mbenga, along with Lizard man himself Sam Cassell, might be the two ugliest players in NBA history.

Greg Oden a close 3rd.

i remember when cats used to say Mo Taylor was like the Game's cousin or halfbrother or some shit

i ws like 'he's from Detroit tho, game is from Cali, what'

Mo is like one of the most chill people in the world. He has a better 15 footer still then half the league. Dude just never cared. He told me he always deferred to teammates. He still hoops though. Is about 25 lbs heavier.

Lol, Jayceon is not his brother. I highly doubt they know each other even. Jayceon can hoop though (well like two years ago)

SVG is gonna ruin Drummond. Just seemed like Drummomd moved better a few years ago before SVG got there.

I kind of want KAT to work with Dream, closest big today with that soft touch.

Agreed.

KAT is actually scheduled for next year

Mbenga, along with Lizard man himself Sam Cassell, might be the two ugliest players in NBA history.

Greg Oden a close 3rd.

I always thought casstle looked more like an alien, but yeah he was one ugly motherfucker.

Wasn't Taylor the one that broke his arm in a car accident and it led to the revealling of Ed Martin giving everyone money?

I always thought casstle looked more like an alien, but yeah he was one ugly motherfucker.

I got it from this video, unless you want to watch the whole thing skip to around 2:30

He's a role player

He seemed like he was really hitting his stride and was gonna be a solid 20-10 guy with the pisscans, then he signed with Milwaukee and he's regressed every year.

If you wanna see a real shit hole, check out RealGM, where there are actually people being dead serious that Gilmore > Hakeem and don't even put Hakeem in their top 15.

I had my share when ESPN was actually the best board on the net. I was ron_mexico (probably the GOAT account ever) and I'm_Manute_Bol.

I won't say who because it's hilarious but one but would have hung in there on that

He seemed like he was really hitting his stride and was gonna be a solid 20-10 guy with the pisscans, then he signed with Milwaukee and he's regressed every year.
Hes a big that cant play defense. Similar to Kanter.

Lol fuck that rigged garbage lottery hook nose Shillver is a slimey little fuck

Btw you dont win with a PG as your canchise player. Look at the finals winners since Jordan's first, Corey is the only PG who was the #1 option and he was having the GOAT scoring season. You win with an elite big or nowadays a wing. Josh Jackson needs to be #1.

Cant wait to get stuck with the Jamal Crawford clone Malik Monk.. FML

All the pundits seem to be very confident the Celts are taking Fultz and the Lakers are taking Ball but I can see the C's grabbing any of the top 3 (Fultz/Ball/Jackson).

SVG is gonna ruin Drummond. Just seemed like Drummomd moved better a few years ago before SVG got there.

I kind of want KAT to work with Dream, closest big today with that soft touch.

Drummond doesn't like basketball. It's just a job to him. He's unlikely to get much better.

You spelled Steph wrong three times.

Real talk though, Hakeem is one of the most underrated players of all time. For two seasons he was legitimately the best offensive and defensive player. Also if anyone had post moves like him today the post game wouldnt be as drad as it is now.

Pretty sure dream is a faust/ermantrout spin off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back