Official NBA Playoffs thread v6...BBB brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
ainge was drafted in the NBA and MLB, and AFAIK was the only first team all American in HS football, baseball, and basketball

don't think 'clumsiness' was his issue, just saying

Sometimes when I think of MJ im just amazed by how fucking gifted he was. Had Hardens strength, Westbrooks athleticism, Stephs touch, and Lebrons hops. How anyone (Nick Wright) thinks LBJ is goat is beyond me.

Me as well. It's unreal how effortless he dominates

Are guys like Olynk and Zaza really dirty? Or just suffer from the white mans original sin of being clumsy and uncoordinated? Delly, Lambier and McHale fall in that category also. Ainges clumsyness has even spilled over to his draft choices. The only white players who arent considered "dirty" are those who dont play a lick of defense like Dirk, Korver, and Love.

Definitely over compensation and white guilt

At least someone out there is attempting to still hate on Ainge.

Guess i shouldn't be shocked lol

Yeah, that messed him up. That's why I talk minor shit.

I like Kaman. We have Dre down here with Hakeem this year for two sessions. God help us
Went to Lithuania a couple summers ago to work with JV. Every centre in the league should seek his guidance

Went to Lithuania a couple summers ago to work with JV. Every centre in the league should seek his guidance

Nice. PM me the info. I obviously promote Hakeem's school first but I will offer that as an alternative

How can you be a fake superstar? Superstar is based on fandom. Steph made UA relevant and has moved for jerseys than anyone the last few years.
He's moved more jerseys over the last few years because all the bandwagons didn't own a GS jersey to begin with.

i actually think it's the exact opposite dudes are much bigger/thicker and waaaaaaaaay more athletic than they used to be, which is the reason why fundamentals were so important back then. When PGs are backing down from half court, ya you gotta have excellent footwork to get by guys. It helps they couldn't carry

prime chris kaman would dominate every other previous era of basketball, and i'm dead serious

they didn't have guys like Ryan Anderson, or Dirk. the league was way different and every time a big that wasn't Rodman or Hakeem stepped out they looked ridiculous on D

Fucking mozgof would do serious damage even 30 years ago, lets not get crazy

ryan anderson is not good, he's barely mediocre

Are guys like Olynk and Zaza really dirty? Or just suffer from the white mans original sin of being clumsy and uncoordinated? Delly, Lambier and McHale fall in that category also. Ainges clumsyness has even spilled over to his draft choices. The only white players who arent considered "dirty" are those who dont play a lick of defense like Dirk, Korver, and Love.
Ur comparing different eras. Zaza is a dirty, ugly goof

he's 6'10" w/ a higher career 3pt percentage than Bird
on almost 3x the attempt per game too, so it's not a fluke
But that's pretty much all he does. He has no real post game, mediocre passer, below average defender, below average rebounder.

But that's pretty much all he does. He has no real post game, mediocre passer, below average defender, below average rebounder.
not really he only gets less rebounds due to playing and then guarding other stretch 4s

and he showed solid post moves on ORL, again teams don't just use them there

he dropped 26 one game on your boys a few seasons back in the yoffs, lest we forget.

doesn't change the fact that players like him largely didn't exist back then, even in the 80s. Cliff Robinson maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back