***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe is possible. Caves play in worst conference in world. East conference you is see maybe even college team can make advance into play-offs. Maybe even some recreation team win game in east. That is how bad is east. Thunder play best conference, is the west conference. West conference worst team maybe be second if play for east. Can you imagine.

I accept bet. Send money first for confirm if you have money. Then we do bet.

Thanks you.

This is just gold

it's not that melo isn't skilled, he was arguably the most skilled player ever to come into the NBA, he could pretty much do anything. He can still score at will in spots, but his cardio and defense has suffered w/ age and lack of yoff success

but ballstopping offense gets you exactly no where in the NBA these days. Even other iso guys like Harden and Brook had over 10 assists per game last year (and brook w/ shitty shooters around him), they don't stop the ball the same way he does. He has a lower career APG then notorious chucker Jamal Crawford.....That being said, he could totally change his game, become more of a spot up shooter and get boards and that totally changes the outlook for their team as I feel PG can already fit in better and play offball if need be plus he's solid on D.

These are the best collection of teammates he's had since at least older AI/Chauncey and Nene/Kenyon/Jr in Denver and they got 2 the WCF. Who knows...

OKC essentially traded Kelvin Durant for Raul24 and MELO. MELO'S A BULLY. Rest of the league playing checkers while Thunders playing chess

OKC essentially traded Kelvin Durant for Raul24 and MELO. MELO'S A BULLY. Rest of the league playing checkers while Thunders playing chess

I can't see Rustled and Melo getting along

I can't see Rustled and Melo getting along
I can't see anyone not getting along with Bronk. The man embodies everything that pure love of the game is supposed to be

I have a feeling Bronk is gonna be over-passing if anything. Last season was pretty rough on him and then in the yoffs it was just ridiculous how incompetent his teammates were. Bronk is a legit very intelligent individual and so I think he's smart enough to appreciate the opportunity he has here. He got a rep as a ballhog when he played with KD but the reality of that situation was that teams were able to bully KD and deny him the ball so Bronk had no choice but to have to then take the shat

Hearing through the grapevine that Wad want's to rejoin Fitz

I can't see anyone not getting along with Bronk. The man embodies everything that pure love of the game is supposed to be

I have a feeling Bronk is gonna be over-passing if anything. Last season was pretty rough on him and then in the yoffs it was just ridiculous how incompetent his teammates were. Bronk is a legit very intelligent individual and so I think he's smart enough to appreciate the opportunity he has here. He got a rep as a ballhog when he played with KD but the reality of that situation was that teams were able to bully KD and deny him the ball so Bronk had no choice but to have to then take the shat

It should be interesting. I actually have a feeling PG's stats are going to take the biggest hit here out of the three.

I can't wait for them to fight for shots and PG to demand a trade

They're only together for 1 season, unless they decide they like playing together (and in Oklahoma, lol). Doubt it comes to demanding a trade when FA is right around the corner.

They're only together for 1 season, unless they decide they like playing together (and in Oklahoma, lol). Doubt it comes to demanding a trade when FA is right around the corner.

He gets more money at the TD if he lands in LA

How are the Knicks fans responding to Melo saying he is going to play the 4 and is ready to embrace it 100% lol

So with the west top 4 likely consisting of gsw hou sas okc and the least top 4 likely consisting of cavs and bos and whichever else canchises make it...has the mvp race started????

Westbrick and melo will be too busy fighting over the ball while pg yells at them

Canpee3 and hardcan will be sharing leadership roles

Durcant and curry will be taking it lightly and cruising around the league

So its pretty much between Kiwi, lifetime loser kyrie and leflop. Kyrie has never led any team to anything while the others are proven winners.

I think it is safe to say that kiwi will be mvp, unless durcant decides to play hard and stop bishin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back