***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good enough to be offered max and sitting around contemplating it.

Teague ain't shit and that's the down fall in a pg league. Nuthead is overrated and not a leader. They need Kat to be HOF quality and team leader to have any chance nut thibs going to run him and Wiggins into the ground pkus their bench is trash
KAT has HOF level skills already

Hes tremendous

Melon is a better basketball player, plain and simple.

But Gheymond fits GS very well... BECAUSE EVERYONE FITS GS WELL.

I don't know how you want to quantify this but the truth is simple.

OKC w/ Draymond > OKC w/ Melo

Any NBA team w/ Draymond > Any NBA team w/ Melo

Or we could even use a time tested BD Metric.

Draymond - 2 > Carmelo - 0

Open and shut case if we're being honest.

So once Lebron moves to the lakes they should just eliminate conferences. Nearly all of the top 25 players will be in the West. lmao
Why would Bron want to deal with all the contenders in the West when outside of Boston he can pretty much go to the finals for the next 5 years?

LMAO @Palis and his WR-Shit tier reasoning. Go back ti watching ome rapist highlights and jizzing about it on sherdog.

The value of a player is how well they contribute to a team's success.... Because it is a team sport. But I guess that is just too hard for you to comprehend

Lot of noobs who’ve never watched Melon play being revealed itt

80b0gqdvn2oz.jpg

Why would Bron want to deal with all the contenders in the West when outside of Boston he can pretty much go to the finals for the next 5 years?

It's about winning championships, not getting to the finals.

Lmaooo..

Carmelo was asked what he thought of possibly coming off the bench

"Who? Me?"

Lol

It's about winning championships, not getting to the finals.
Unless GS breaks up the band , where does he go that is a finals team within 2 years?

Harden eats too much of Houstons cap,Spurs would need to get rid of LMA and find that 3rd option,wont be Minny,Russ is staying in OKC. Lakers would need Bron,PG, and Cousins but the rest of the roster isnt playoff tested and it always takes more than 1 year to learn how to win. None of these situations are better at getting to the finals in a weak East than Love and IT

Wow! Big crazy in off seasons. Much big change, much big move.

I believe Thunder best team in world. Russull most dynamical player in world, he is get so easy triples-doubled. Paul Garge is the so versatile, and people much underevaluate Caramelo. Caramelo still good when focus, good defends when tries (statistical proves to back up), new team will give a lot motives to Caramelo. Expecting maybe to win Champion ship.

Caves get much worse by lose most skill player in team, Irveng. Irveng is make Boston serious contender for east and Caves only get broken Isiahaah, broken Rose. Broken team.

I am extreme excite for new season.

I'd bet a bunch of Yen (China money) that the Caves still make it further than the Thunder.

I'd bet a bunch of Yen (China money) that the Caves still make it further than the Thunder.

Maybe is possible. Caves play in worst conference in world. East conference you is see maybe even college team can make advance into play-offs. Maybe even some recreation team win game in east. That is how bad is east. Thunder play best conference, is the west conference. West conference worst team maybe be second if play for east. Can you imagine.

I accept bet. Send money first for confirm if you have money. Then we do bet.

Thanks you.

LMAO @Palis and his WR-Shit tier reasoning. Go back ti watching ome rapist highlights and jizzing about it on sherdog.

The value of a player is how well they contribute to a team's success.... Because it is a team sport. But I guess that is just too hard for you to comprehend
<bball1>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back