***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
should've arguably been Kawhi last year, only candidate besides the games missing Durant that actually played two ways...

Bern? nope
Harden? hahahhah
Brook? no D
IT2? hahahaha

So with the west top 4 likely consisting of gsw hou sas okc and the least top 4 likely consisting of cavs and bos and whichever else canchises make it...has the mvp race started????

Westbrick and melo will be too busy fighting over the ball while pg yells at them

Canpee3 and hardcan will be sharing leadership roles

Durcant and curry will be taking it lightly and cruising around the league

So its pretty much between Kiwi, lifetime loser kyrie and leflop. Kyrie has never led any team to anything while the others are proven winners.

I think is safe to say that kiwi will be mvp, unless durcant decides to play hard and stop bishin
Toronto and Washington, but it doesn't matter.

MVP , don't even know

lmao @ kiwi being the mvp. His team won a series without him because he was too scared to play hurt.

Right, forgot about the best two way pg in the league.

lmao @ kiwi being the mvp. His team won a series without him because he was too scared to play hurt.
and they were up 20 on the undefeated through the yoffs GS when he was in the game
he goes out, they lose....

two can play that game. They didn't need him to beat shitty ass HOU. Nexxxxxttttttt

Before durant reminded me he is still mvp durant last season, I had kiwi as the best player in the league

That ungrateful Pos. He should be thankful he has rings because of him. smdh

Right, forgot about the best two way pg in the league.
Glad to see this was already brought to your attention. I guess I couldn't be too upset if WallGOAT was fallaciously overlooked for the bigger names like Kiwi or the Butler in the MVP race, but I'm glad we all realize how absurd that is.

LOL, Rose is officially a backup now. What a time to be alive.

Well maybe he'll have a stay of execution until IT comes back in Jan.

Well, tbh, Derelict will very likely be the only MVP not to be in the HOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back